aMAYzing YYF sale

Ngl this is the hardest deal to pass up lol. Id probably add a godspeed to get over shipping threshold myself, but im thinking Ill hold strong, if I can :laughing:.

1 Like

Did he show the color of the iq’s listed on the stream? Wasnt able to watch at work.

1 Like

Bad day for me. I wasn’t able to catch the stream immediately, so I missed all but the least-desirable colorway of the Edge 2022. Also, they’re letting IQs go for $35 today, so the IQ + Bimetal deal for $75 isn’t a “deal” anymore on terms of resale value (kind of livid about that one, actually).

Also, why aren’t the Wills showing as discounted?
Edit: those sold out already too :confused:

1 Like

I don’t think so

Those are brand new IQs these are open boxes. A bit of a difference, but yeah I figured they would go up again and I’m glad I waited. I really didn’t want or need the “bimetal.” Sorry you missed out on some good throws.

3 Likes

Got my first order today and, my, the super wides are pretty bad.

2 Likes

Well the listing does say don’t buy them. If you swap the set screw to a longer one it’s less likely to strip and if you give it a fresh cut bearing and pads or silicone it plays pretty okay all things considered.

You can use a bit of rubbing alcohol to get the sharpie off too if you want

1 Like

I try to stop myself from buying yoyos just because they’re really cheap, realistically they just end up being clutter. I might have to put together a bundle for the bst soon.

2 Likes

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO HEAR THIS.

not me though.

me, my two kommunes, a new toohot and super wide will gather dust together as we wait for the next package from ben mcphee

6 Likes

The IQ is probably my favorite throw from YYF, don’t sleep on it.

5 Likes

I agree. The IQ is worth every penny of its $100 retail price. Anything less is a steal. Super-good yo-yo.

7 Likes

No it’s still worse than a Protostar/Northstar but it has a fun fast light feel instead of just being terrible after taking off the caps.

1 Like

Where do I see an open box iq?

I don’t see the sale for the iq anywhere

I think the open boxed ones sold out

1 Like

My Daydream just came in the mail. This a video i made using it. It is really good for blacklight!

3 Likes

Dang just when i was convinced to buy iq i went to check it and it’s sold out :frowning:

2 Likes

This is an exciting picture. I see 808, SOS, 720, loop 900,1080, 2020. Some of them look to be GID versions.

Basically the whole line plus what looks like a bundle of spacers and parts and classics maybe?

Looks like some awesome stuff.

Too bad April’s over

6 Likes

Get one on YYE :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so pumped to finally snag some some 1080s