Am I allowed to share YYE tutorial Vids?

Hello, I was wondering.

For ease of use, I downloaded all the tutorial videos from this site. Sometimes my flash player is buggy, sometimes they don’t load, firefox being heavy etc… all reasons why I finally decided to download the whole lot.

Now I was wondering if I could actually share them with other friends and yoyo enthusiasts.

My plan being to add a “readme” file with the following text:

I didn’t do anything, I first wanted to make sure I could do it with the author’s agreement

thanks

Since they’re free, as long as you aren’t making a profit of any kind at all, it should be fine.

Ey!

Well, I had the same question but I’ve been thinking more about torrents. You see, everytime I come across with one video, or a collection of some, I tend to download them just so when I don’t have a connection to the Internet available I can watch them.

But my “dillema” is far worse, can I share the 5A May videos from YoyoFactory? I guess I can’t… Although they were free, they were “taken out” for the reason we all know, so I guess it will be illegal to share them, right?

As long as you’re not making a profit, I think you’re fine.

They’re all on youtube anyhow, which is a free and open to the public site that anyone can access at any time for pretty much any purpose.

alright then, I got all the .rar done for 1A beginner to master, got to upload them then.

I’ll post the links here first

I did it for many reasons, mainly because they sometimes don’t work right for me, I don’t know the java thing is not always loading properly.

and now I can wath them on my phone wherever I am

total is a little bigger than 1Gb tho

That would be awesome to be able to download new tricks to my phone. Two things I always have, my phone, and a yo-yo. Genius!

here are the links

.rar files
videos are in .flv format
I recommend media player classic (google it) to play

I only did 1A so far, right click, save as

[]Beginner[]Intermediate[]Advanced I[]Advanced II[]Expert I[]Expert II[*]Master

2 Likes