All Sold please close

Mib CLYW Alpine with everything 325.00 shipped priority

Onedrop Kamuraiju Silver with black flat caps mib
65.00 shipped

Unknown RBC NIB
Sold

10 Likes

Throws added can ship priority today

Okay @Mhoodlum, this is misleading, if you are going to use my photo of the inside of the Unknown RBC, at least credit me for the photo and maybe link the thread where I posted it.

2 Likes

@Xanadu I would but I don’t know how and no I did not open this one just wanted to show what was inside

1 Like

Sorry just feeling sick today but not mad. It just looked misleading to use a photo of another yo-yo in your bst post without saying that it came from somewhere else.

You can use the hyperlink button to copy a link and then attach it in a message. If you highlight text in your message and then attach the link, it will embed the link into the text.

Also, I’ll just add that the story of the discovery of this low key special edition and the adventure that ensued on this forum is likely to be more enticing to a buyer than simply showing the hidden design inside. Beyond being an unknown edition, it was the thread that ended up creating hype and driving up the value.

Also noted that I now know that opening the yo-yo is no big deal. It easily snapped back together with the palms of my hands. No noticeable effect on play or smoothness.

3 Likes

Not related to the post but thank you so much for the comment, I’ve been wondering how to do it for a long time

2 Likes

Prices included priority shipping

1 Like

Alpine added

1 Like

Bump for Alpine, great one

1 Like

Buy the Alpine today I’ll throw in the Onedrop Kamuraiju for free

3 Likes

RBC sold

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.