Aggressor by Gingie! & Giveaway! - Available 02/14/24 - 7pm ET!

Aggressor_Feature
This is a yoyo a long-time coming. Designed late at night by Jordan Blofeld (OPYoyos and Smashing Yoyo Company) with Gingie’s ideal Yoyo in mind. It needed to be powerful, fast, controllable, and capable. Aggressor needed to be a yoyo that could do everything and anything Gingie wanted, without being too much.

The Aggressor needed to be in the nuanced position of being more than capable, while not being unpleasantly excessive. Not so fast it was uncontrollable, not so powerful it hurt, and not too much rim weight to avoid that rim-weighted sluggishness sensation, all of these all too common in bi-metals. Gingie essentially wanted a yoyo with absolutely no restrictions in play. Absolute freedom of choice with no doubts. Whether it be at home, or eventually, on stage.

Purple-Silver-Rims-Aggressor Purple-Silver-Rims-Aggressor-02 Purple-Silver-Rims-Aggressor-03

A shape inspired by Japanese bi-metals, a generalist play-style, a splash of American design elements, and of course, some of Jordan’s own designs all come together to make the Aggressor. Inspired by many, but imitating none.

Certainly, it’s Gingie’s favorite yoyo, as it’s designed for Gingie. But, it’s a yoyo just flat-out designed to be extremely good.

45 Likes

:fire: you know I had to cook :fire:

21 Likes

Very cool! The engravings are almost c3 like which is a good thing!

Is it al6 or al7?

4 Likes

crazy how the best yoyo of the year is released in february

6 Likes

The purple one is stunning :open_mouth:

3 Likes

LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! So proud

2 Likes

7068 Alu Body w/ SS Rims!

5 Likes

The engravings go hard

2 Likes

My DIY project!

15 Likes

I am not even able to diy my own breakfast!

Good luck everyone :heart:

The yoyo looks stunning!

12 Likes

Let’s go, super happy for you Gingie!

As for my DIY project, it’s a yoyo case my dad and I made back in high school that I still use and love! It fits a bunch of throws and I love how the grain looks with the stain :grin:

26 Likes

Thats a beautiful case!

3 Likes

Nice job :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Finishing my basement. 0/10 would not recommend.

22 Likes

Looks like a fine yo-yo room to me!!

Congratulations @KirbyRobot on the release. Looks fantastic!!

3 Likes

Hope this counts

17 Likes

my rockets!
on the left I have the eggrocket, an experimental supersonic software platform, and on the right i have the watergate, my L1 cert

15 Likes

Does FAF 2024 count as a labor of love lol. Or for that matter DMV throwers yoyo club but I enjoy that allot.

In all seriousness this yoyo probably would be better enjoyed in someone else’s hands but that won’t stop me from sharing my silly projects.

I’ve been playing with my 3D printer.

A few recent things, making layer infinity capso with permission from wayne for additions to week2 FAF prizes, knot picks I gave away at yoyo club last meet and have been adding to anything I send out recently, bearing blanks in various sizes for FAF (I still owe some folks these) been giving a bunch of those away too, caps/rims for my mod44, and some peppa pig coins for my daughters 3rd birthday party. Also not pictured some aldi cart keys for my wife and anyone who has wanted one.

Most of my prints I’ve given away or sent at cost plus shipping as I seem to not value my own time. I’m working on a door for a birdhouse for an elderly neighbor so they don’t have to wait for their next SS check just to buy some junky plastic part from China and wait 2 weeks after to get it. (Nothing against China just no reason to ship a part when I can make it here and save the guy some money)

Ignore the reject pile on top. I forgot to remove my previous print before starting a new one and ended up with a small mess of plastic.

19 Likes

Ohh also congrats @KirbyRobot the yoyo looks great.

3 Likes

Some GBA modding fun!

Congrats on the release @KirbyRobot!

18 Likes