Aggressor by Gingie! & Giveaway! - Available 02/14/24 - 7pm ET!

have fun w my like $5 gingie

7 Likes

Cardboard yoyo display:

24 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

Wanted to join the Fun, here are a one of my DIY project that I Made

Arduboy compatible console

This is a tiny little game console that I design on 2018. it’s also open source. If you want to make it, I already made a detailed documentation and share the pcb file here

14 Likes

I love working with perler beads!
These are some of my creations ive made and I’m hoping to get more of them done soon.

Ī̸̖ ̸̛̛̟̝̯͕̹̫̿̊͋̕Ń̷̗̟͎͑̿̐͛̾͠ͅ ̴̜̲̺̗̭͎̥͖̀̄͛̋̀̅̋S̵̡̮͚̙̮͙̥͚̋͗͗̈́͒͠ ̶̓̒̅̓̆ͅP̶̯̟̠̰̭̠͈̭͌͒̄͛ ̸͍͖͈̀͋̎͘Ĭ̶̭̘̦ ̷̭͍͒͗̂͑͗̄͠͝R̷̨͖̻͍̯͚̓͘͘ ̴͉͎͉̂̽̇À̷̻͉̤̥͚̍̒̐̔̀̿͑ ̷̼̻̊̈́͑͑T̸̝̜͙͒̿̌̿ͅ ̵̞̳͈̭̰͉̓̓͗̊̊ͅI̷̫̋ ̴̜̒̃O̴͖̳̗͕̘͐ ̶̢̧̬̝̾̀̈́̀̎̕N̶̨̢̎̄͋̊́͠

16 Likes

DIY art for display or nice gifts.
Yo-yoing is still my fav hobby, but origami is still fun though.
They make great gifts or art displays around the house.

Anyone else on here do origami??

14 Likes

I haven’t done these in like 8 years. Used to do megaman, sonic, and pokemon stuff with those.

1 Like

I repurposed a cutting board that we were never going to use as one, into shelf in our bathroom

12 Likes

I like to try to add some art to blank wooden skill toys. Eventually I will get a good wooden yoyo to try it on.

20 Likes

Some posters and logo sneak peek

13 Likes

This is my wives next service dog :service_dog:. He is our full time DIY project as we train him up to be able to be a fully trained service dog. It’s a lot of work each and everyday but it truly opens up a lot of freedom for my wife and makes her life better so it’s worth it.

24 Likes

DIY makeover entertainment center made it a floating entertainment center , painted and added leds! Also a diy yoyo wall display that cost about $25!
And did a raised bed garden for our first time last year built all the boxes and trellises ourselves me and the wife

22 Likes

This is one of the most AWESOME threads I’ve ever seen!

4 Likes

I fished an ethernet cable through the ceiling last night with a coat hanger cause my computer doesn’t have wifi.

16 Likes

Nice. Back in the day I was a cable technician which is a fancy title for I fished cable through drop ceilings in corporate offices. That was back when hubs were a thing and fast Ethernet felt revolutionary.

4 Likes

Great work Gingie!!

I’m not overly handy but I can figure a few things out. Built this shelf over our washer/dryer because my wife wanted a shelf over our washer/dryer. It’s not perfectly square, but it got the job done.

16 Likes

My FPV drones (and my keyboard)

19 Likes

heck yeah gingie congrats :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m loving all the DIY projects

3 Likes

Here are last year’s pinewood derby cars. This years’ are currently still solid blocks of wood, and won’t be built in time for this thread.

Last year we focused on aesthetics and everyone was disappointed in performance. This year we’re going full performance focus.

17 Likes