Recently I got invited to participate in what could possibly be the biggest talent show in the valley (CA). The coordinator invited me but I asked her if I could perform with my skill toys friends. Now they don’t have as much experience as I do but if I want to take home the prize of $750 with a friend then I should only choose my friend Chris, a footbag player.
I’ve been asking my neighbor and my mom for advice and they say that I have a higher chance of winning if I go alone. That is strangely true.
The problem is, my brain says to go alone and take the 750 dollars if I win but my heart says to go with Chris up there and take a risk by having a hands and feet duo.
The advantages of a Duo is that:
- We can get more creative with the routine
- Since I did the same event last year, if I bring a buddy then it wouldn’t look like the same thing all over again.
- It would appeal to yuggles a lot more and make it seem more like entertainment than just me throwing tricks around.
- We created a number of team tricks.
- Chris doesn’t have experience performing in front of a crowd of 1200.
- It’s harder to make a routine with the two of us.
- We can’t practice our routine as often as we like.
- Possible transportation issues.
To help with this decision, here is a video of Chris:
I could really use some advice now.