Admin help- Settled. Please delete

some bearings can create string vibe but not nail vibe, check for nail vibe and swap the bearing.

1 Like

@Mhoodlum @UnluckyOwl53

Just further proof of me not dinging the yoyo within an hour of having it. With one throw…

100% this and I agree with @evildipper with this

Both of you seem like good dudes. And heard of good experiences or had experiences with one or the other.

1 Like

I wasn’t fully blaming you my bad.

I’ve marked up a Halloween mfd the first 15 minutes I had it out the box. I still have no idea how and think it was the plastic button on my shirt cuff.

Looks like you wear a ring based off the thumbnail of that YouTube video but took it off when you went to play it. Could have been the ring when you first took it out. (The scratches not vibe)

I think it’s a tough situation. I think the conversation leading up to the transaction decides who’s to blame. If you asked for detailed pics of the entire yoyo and were able to show pics of the difference, I think it would make me side with you. If you got like 1 photo and took his word for it being mint, then I think you need to take his word for it showing up the way it came.

I brought up the age of your account and length of yoyoing due to your statements about the vibe. If it’s truly has bad vibe then I think it would be blamed on mhood not checking for vibe or packaging it poorly and getting compressed in shipping.

Good luck with figuring it out. The best part about ti is how durable it is but i understand your feelings in wanting a yoyo mint.

1 Like

I don’t wear rings when I yoyo. I don’t wear rings at all. That thumbnail is a random pic from a guy that just sold me that yoyo. I’ve not even received that throw yet. That’s a Onedrop cafe racer hand painted by Jason Wong. @UnluckyOwl53

So what are we doing here? Fist Fighting? how are we accomplishing this?

Edit: I have read nothing.

3 Likes

I think a very reasonable request from either you (@YoyoD3N) or Matt would be to post the pics he sent of the yoyo here publicly. Supposedly they aren’t good quality, but let’s just see. Since both of you claim to be on the right side of things, neither one of you should have any hesitation in posting the pics. Maybe it’ll get us a step closer to resolution.

2 Likes

Damn all kinds of drama today on YYE. What a time to be alive.

4 Likes

That should be the deciding factor for sure

1 Like

what did I miss?

1 Like

“Made in the USA” for the 10th time

3 Likes

These are the pics he sent. I’ve said that the damage in itself isn’t that bad. Not mint, but not terrible. The vibe is what made me contact him. String vibe that affects play. This is a lost cause. He’s made his mind up that I damaged it. Which I swear on everything important in my life that I did not. Sorry to bring this drama to yoyoexpert. It’s not in my character. The guy was just so quick to say that I DAMAGED IT. Like I took out a $400 dollar yoyo and dinged the hell out of it in three different places within the first hour of having it and messaged him to ask for my money back! I mean come on.

These are the pics I sent.

With no knowledge of this transaction I can say @Mhoodlum deceived me in a series of transactions we did. I’m not a victim but I think he’s sleazy and don’t like him.

On the flip side I have trouble respecting a man who will continually swear on the life of his beautiful infant son over a yoyo transaction. @YoyoD3N your son deserves better.

As best I can tell there are no winners here,

10 Likes

It’s easy to swear on anything when you know it’s true. @TommyBwell

Also very odd of him to say a fellow member “watched him package it.”

When and you are now bring this up @TommyBwell

1 Like

Just like you said 1 hour and you had it for over 2 it’s a lie and a lie none the less

People who refuse a refund are sus lol. Both parties should be happy with their end of the trades. If not, make it right.

5 Likes