ADMIN Done close pls

New sf movement 3 colors , orange , glossy green and super cool black and white , all new mint condition, plays perfectly smooth
55 each + 7-9 $ shipping

7 Likes

These are A grade, or Spins Fine grade?

2 spins grade fine but they are so good it’s impossible to say that this is b grade , but black and white is - a grade
So I can say this all 3 a grade , finish is perfect and dead smooth , no vibe at all

Bump

So you are selling yoyos that were labeled B Grade by the manufacturer, for full price, without labeling them as such? Even if they are dead smooth, it is possible they were labeled B Grade for other reasons, and I think it is inappropriate to not make it clear they are technically B Grade, even if smooth.

21 Likes

Wait they Bogarde?

According to his initial reply, only the Black-Clear fade is A grade. The Orange and Glossy Green are B-grades, which SF calls “Spins Fine” grade. These b-grades retail for 37USD, as compared to the 55USD he is listing them for (while also not mentioning their b-grade status)

3 Likes

so selling a b grade as an a grade… that must break some type of rule lol

1 Like

Looks like enough people have called him out on it. This should obviously reflect on his reputation as a trustworthy as a seller.

2 Likes

It have a question sir , all Americans are so dumb and blind so they can’t read ? When @sovietofstupidnest asked me I answered that orange and green is a b grade , I can sell any yo-yo any price I want , I’f you don’t like price just get out

bump

Blind poor guy , it’s very sad (no LMAO you just dumb) that I answered your question and told you that this is b grade YoYos , only black and white is A GRADE ,

You think you do something good for a community, but sad truth is no , real scammers continue to duck other players , you can call your mommy (admin) to ban this guy , c mon do something good for a community (for real IDGAF)

Please ban scammer

Here his Instagram https://instagram.com/lorii7777?igshid=1cthr4fh17df1

Also here his PayPal kittylover2112121@gmail.com

warning: Im American so not only am I dumb, but i am also blind, in turn I am completely illiterate.
so take this into consideration.

anyways yea, you can sell a b-grade for any price you want, but you have to disclose that they are b-grades. You only put this info out once you were asked. Next time you should try to include this info in your listing.

3 Likes

The community polices itself…people will comment and say stuff to help you make the sale…we aren’t saying u did anything wrong but if someone buys the throw and they are dissatisfied for any reason better to give them all information up front

DONE close pls