Addicted to acquisition

So, I’ve sold some yoyos to fund an art project while also saving some money I would normally have used to buy new yoyos. I’ve got some cash in my Paypal and on my desk and it is burning a hole in my pocket. I don’t need anything skill toy related right now, but boy do I want it. I think I may be addicted to having inbound packages in the mail.

We need help! I’m exactly the same way! After my last package came in, I was like, “I’m good for now. Got all the yoyos I need.”

Mere days later… 3 packages (2 small, 1 larger) on their ways…

I agree that it is very fun to have a yoyo in the mail, almost more fun than receiving one!

Oh i thought i was alone :confused:

Three things I love about getting yoyos in the mail:

1. Tearing open boxes is fun
  2. Bubble wrap is possibly the greatest thing ever
  3. Having new yoyos isn’t too bad either

Yuki

Welcome to Package receivers anonymous.

I’ve done this several times. It’s kind if ridiculous. I’m even trying to justify a purchase right now by telling myself it’s okay because I just sold some lol. What I really want is a sticky kendama. I don’t need it all. I have two perfectly good kendamas and no chance of hitting a lunar any time soon. I just want it like a kid who sees something on television and has to have it.

I’m the same way, luckily I have packages going in and out regularly

I’m glad there are people like you guys to keep the yo-yo companies in business! Even at my slower rate, I’m scared to imagine my collection in another 5 years.

Ah snap, we gotta a (insert name of the guys with big ears from Star Trek’s name here [forgot how to spell it]) here.

Don’t forget to follow the rules of acquisition!

I’m sort of like this. Fortunately, I usually can’t afford every single yoyo I want nowadays. If I could, I’d probably buy every yoyo on yoyoexpert.

Im in the same boat hence why i do so much trading