acidental mods

Has anybody moded there yoyo without trying to. Maybe you could tell about it. Heres my "acidental mod " storie. One day I was playing with my realy responsive Legacy when one of the silocone pads fell out. When I looked at the silocone pad it was stretched out. But when I threw it it was not as responsive as before. The End.

keep spinning

yokaiyo

I um… Dinged my G5… so it’s silver…? The end…

-Evan

Okay, that is absolutely hilarious!

I left my dark magic in the open, and its shinyness became black. Now, the rims are grey. They also have fluffy stuff coming out of the rims, which are supposedly poisonous to eat.

[/quote]
Okay, that is absolutely hilarious!

I left my dark magic in the open, and its shinyness became black. Now, the rims are grey. They also have fluffy stuff coming out of the rims, which are supposedly poisonous to eat.
[/quote]
LOL!! :smiley: :smiley:

um. My silicon fell out of one of my legacy halves, and I put it on the starburst side of my speeder, and it played suprisingly great! unresponsive and bindable! Then that side of the silicon fell out, so i got more ;D

I dropped a lyn fury in my pool and didn’t take the time t dry the bearing properly and now the yoyo is responsive?

Accident mod?

There is only so much that can happen with a yoyo.