Width: 40.35 mm / 1.58 inches
Gap Width: 4.5 mm / 0.17 inches
Weight: 68.9 grams
Bearing Size: YoYoJam Speed Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: YoYoJam Silicone Response
also compatable with CBC “Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD

My order number is 103240

The Theory right out of the box, nice weight the grooves in the gap are very comfortable in hand. Nice weight feels like its all in the rims. Slip on the soft new string take a deep breath and throw. The yo-yo is very solid easy to feel at the end of the string. No one is gonna call this one a floater. It handles the first couple of tricks I throw at it excellently. It seems like it just wants to land on the string in comparison to other yo-yos I have tried. It is a little noise which annoys some people but is okay for me. One interesting stat about it most people won’t notice is that the angle at which it will tilt before it spins out is far greater than other yo-yos which means it most likely handles tricks that require doing them side ways or at a angle better. Its response is very strong. It has good spin time on good throws and is fairly forgiving on tilt. It is not perfectly smooth but the amount of vibe is trivial enough so that you won’t notice until you hold the yo-yo up to your face and look at it. One of its best qualities is even on very hard throws it comes back to hand comfortably. Also the grabbing the yo-yo and holding it in mid air is very awesome need to work on catching it though. All in all great throw and best bang for your buck. Throw on!

-Glenn
1 Like

YYJ claims its dead smooth, and it sure looks like it is. Try switching the axle into a different side with the hex facing down. Sometimes that gets rid of the vibe, it worked on my Titan3, now its dead smooth.

I’ve never thrown a smooth as glass YYJ.

1 Like

Dont know about the productions ones, but the pre production theory I have is smooth as glass and is a stock Quest.

my new theory is smoother than my gnarwhal

[quote=“pacificmist,post:1,topic:49234”]
Not familiar with the lingo but are you trying to say it is very responsive or is unresponsive and binds well?

[quote=“ProCrastinathan,post:6,topic:49234”]

He means that it is an unresponsive, but good binding yoyo