A Year of Fixed Axle - "Fixed Axle '15"

I’m sure the Fidalgo is going to be awesome, I’m going to look to see what else they have planned. The overall shape I wasn’t into. Hoping they do some type of organic shape in the future. Or pseudo organic shape.

The shape is a little scary. I feel like it’s got sharp edges, but the danger intrigues me. As well as the spin times. We’ll see how it goes. Haha.

Definitely looking forward to something a bit more organic myself Aaron.

Lol, horizontal combos on a fixed axle are a reality now.

I look forward to reading about your new Fidalgo’s when they arrive. As for me I will have to wait a while. Besides I am just breaking-in my New Irving and I really do like it.

i did something a little crazy the other night… at 12 o clock friday night i realized that the no jive and the yyf grind machine posts are about the same size… so i put my grind machine stacks on the no jive… it worked till i tried to put the actual bearings on the stacks… then for some reason they would sit right and the axle wouldn’t connect…

I would like to see one of you guys try it and see where it goes…
I know aaronw is a machinist and he might be able to make something where you can put hubstacks on the no jive.

What No Jive posts are you talking about?

sorry for being vague but the little metal things at the middle of the nojive that hold the axle and stuff in place.

I still don’t see how you could use hubstacks. Can you take a pic?

I already created one on my no jive. It’s not that good but it works well.

I’m not a machinist, I’m a musician ;D but I am a woodworker, not a professional, but I do make things from wood :slight_smile:

I just bent the axle on my no-jive. Need help, advice.

1 Like

Whoops, meant to quote.

Just buy a new one for like 5 bucks or whatever.

1 Like

they’re in stock at 2.29 on the tk site.
incredibly i’ve never bent one myself.

1 Like

sorry i was thinking about the wrong person… its jon walker not aaronw… sorry for the mistake…

and vega ill get picks of the no jive with the hubs on them when i can…

Fidalgo is out for delivery!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG

ME TOO! Just had to be responsible and come to work today…

Staring out the window right now.

I’m on lunch, wishing I had called and set it for pickup. Could’ve grabbed it on the way to work and been shredding right now. Ready to pop that beauty out of the box, with those baby pink Kitty XLs. It’s on like Donkey Kong playing ping long in Hong Kong tonight.

hahahahahaha

You get yours in Berto? How do you like it?