A small, Graphics gift to Heath (HVizier) :)

Well, you don’t have to use, but, I got bored, and kinda messed around with your logo, and I thought it turned out pretty cool :slight_smile:

I kept every detail and the text the same as far as width is concerned, but modified the main logo :slight_smile: The only thing I did to it was add a “Tail” to the bottom of the o, so that it wasn’t cut off :slight_smile: Then, I added effects to make them pop out :slight_smile:

Oh, and, all have clear BG’s :slight_smile:

I’ve got 5 Versions:

Standard (Just a retouch of the old one. Pattern, stroke, and bevel :slight_smile: )

Clear (It’s a layer that is clear, but it has a stroke and bevel, making the logo opaque.)

White (Exact same as above, except it’s not clear. It’s white)

Black (Same as white, except for a slightly different bevel, and it’s black)

Steel (Softer bevel than the others, but this is grey w/ a brushed metal pattern :slight_smile: )

Hope you like them, Heath. I thought I could help start the new year in a really good way, and what better way than to use Photoshop?

Anyway, if you have questions/comments, please post them. I’d love to hear them.

I love the first one…

Great job. I love them :slight_smile:

When you say that, do you mean original, or the first one on my post, yoyofoot?

The first one on your post.

Ahh. Thank You then :slight_smile:

Ya know DG, I don’t care what they say, you’re OK. :smiley:

?? What do they say? o.O

Yeah I hear a ton of cheese about dg but yeah he’s ok despite what they say

Yeah, that one time in chat… I felt bad for the kid

Why do people talk about me?

I really don’t understand. I’ve stepped out of line before, but nothing ridiculous.

I mean, really, what is it?

:wink:

Yeh I remember that weird how people make him sound so bad but he’s alright

They are all so nice to him to his E-face, but the second he isn’t online. Wow. That almost makes me sad.

Yeah man I mean some o that cheese they say, it’s like WOWWWW!!! But yeah it is sad.

Do you think he will ever find out who is real friends are? I mean, the people who are closest to him seem to talk behind his back alot. They spread the meanest rumors about him. Like that one with the chicken?

Yeah he will see one day. Everyone learns, think they are friends and then one day you find out that those so called friends are talking trash behind your back. And you see they are actually a bunch of juice boxes and joeys. Poor dg…

It is a sad story waiting to be told.

Soon, hopefully. I’d hate to see things go on like this.

BALONEY sandwiches, anyone?