A-RT (Alternate - Return Tops) Alternatives

How much should b7s cost on bst? Saw a clear one going for 150

I paid 150 for my clear as well awhile back

2 Likes

pretty much every organic O shaped yoyo ive ever bought i compare to the B7 and literally nothing has ever come close to the same feel.

2 Likes

I feel the same way about the OG Grail. It’s difficult to find a passable counterpart.

1 Like

i know i probs sounded like a fan boy but its true.
thats not so say that the other stuff isnt good. they just nailed it with that one

2 Likes

Playing my Show Pony this morning and agree, the size of a Grail but the center weight and the negative rim weight of the Inhaler. However the Show Pony is also a lot smoother and maybe has little more dampening. Supposedly the Show Girl is a little smaller and a bit heavier, might have to pick one of those up if one ever comes up.

3 Likes

The inhaler and showpony play nothing alike, I havent played a grail so I cant make that comparion but inhaler and showpony are not similar at all other than being round.

Inhaler has SO much center weight, the showpony is quite stable and has some good power to it.

1 Like

ATMOS Abel and Grail B7. I play Abel a whole lot more!!

5 Likes

very healthy necro here, but this thread looks to be SUPER useful, hope yall and i can get some use out of it! maybe it can be updated with the newest releases?

2 Likes

look I get that the A/rt dudes are judged to not be on “team liberal” and that its the safest bet I’ve ever made to say that you definitely are…
But some of the stuff you’ve said even recently is just bait. Are you just on an anti A/rt kick today?

I’m not fan of theirs either but give it a rest…

1 Like

I think that we should not let this thread become polluted with the age old debate. This thread should have nothing to do with the actions of the A-RT brand representatives and instead be focused on the stated purpose, alternatives to the alternate return tops (had to type it because there’s wordplay!). Please don’t let yet another very useful thread be locked over this nonsense…

4 Likes

no not really, apologies if it came out that way! was just talking to a friend ab the quail, searched it to get more info, and saw this thread! the quoted part was in reference to the post only being a year old, but i can see how you can get it confused :3

2 Likes

It is less to do with liberal vs conservative and more to do with being An**** Ta** simps. This thread was started because they were acting more like edgelords than they did before, and people wanted a similar experience without supporting a brand that hangs out with a dude who spent three months in a Romanian prison is currently in Romanian custody for alleged human trafficking.

1 Like

Back on topic G2 SOY is an awesome alternative and if we bother Jake enough he would probably do a ti version…

1 Like

I’d like to add that the bathysphere has been filling the void for me ever since I picked it up, highly recommended.

2 Likes

I’m still sad I missed this one. I should have jumped when I had the chance TRT and Mk1 and a wonderful organic what was I waiting for

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this in the past but the YYF Confusion GT when set up unresponsive is like a poor mans Quail…

2 Likes

Exactly how much different is the RSO Bowl vs Holy Grail?

The freehand mini small bearing plays almost exactly like the Og Quail. Don’t @me

3 Likes

The HG plays more dense and feels bigger, Bowl carries more float and the QC is just a little more RSO. Neither of them are a Grail however, the Original 6061 just has more bounce and hang time.

3 Likes