A quick poll: how often do you play yoyo?

I actually do front style on the toilet sometimes

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:. jean shorts 'round the ankles…

3 Likes

I may (OR MAY NOT!) need more productive things to do with my time!

3 Likes

throw yoyo everyday!

2 Likes

update the first poll to “throghout the day” lol.
Edit: nvm, i guess that’s what “more then 4 hours” is for.
another Edit: i voted “more then 4 hours”, but i don’t yoyo for more then 4 hours straight, when i yoyo, it’s more then 4 hours, but throughout the day.

4 Likes

Lately I just pick up a yo-yo for a few minutes, but don’t work at it as much as I used to. Lately my focus in learning new things has been on keyboard, with yo-yoing it’s rehearsing what I’ve done before.

Still like it though, just not investing as much time.

4 Likes

I said 30 minutes but I would say 30 minutes at a time cause I go back to it throughout the day which would equal over an hour :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

A good couple of hours a day on average. Not all in one go but if you add up all the time thats what it would work out at. Some days more and some days a bit less, especially if I have bad string burn on a finger!

6 Likes

I can’t play enough. Eight days a week if I could.

6 Likes

some days I throw for only 3 hours, others mainly on yoyo club day I throw more then 8 hours at least

8 Likes

when I was at nationals tough I throw from 5:30 am to 1:00 (I was not practicing I just could not get to sleep because was so excited, Nats was the first time I had ever met another thrower in real life) so yeah around 17 hours a day at NYYC

5 Likes

If I had people to throw with I’d throw more.
More “what was that you just did off that mount?” moments.

5 Likes

More during the summer than in finals week :smiley:

4 Likes

On the daily :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you find the need to change your string when playing that much in one day?

3 Likes

I spend more time on yoyoing, than anything else other than work, family and sleep I think.
Although recently due to crazy hours at work (been doing like 18 a day) my yoyo life suffered as a result :frowning:

3 Likes

It will pass. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course :slight_smile:
Work be like that hehe

1 Like

when using bulk yes but with my strings or any boutique string not, still only change my strings out like once a month but do have to wash then twice normally because of how dirty they get

2 Likes

Don’t skimp on sleep man! I’ve noticed that the more sleep I’ve gotten the night before, the easier and more fun yoyoing is.

3 Likes