A quick explanation of why I love YYF.

Some people are getting a bit annoyed at me for only wanting YYF throws right now, so I would just like to explain. If you are going to criticize please do it through PM at least so there is no thrashing discussion here. I live near the root of YYF in Scottsdale, AZ. I go to clubs they run and they have helped me learn tricks, buy yoyos, care for my products, and grow as a player. These are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I feel as if I should be giving back. When Harold was visiting down here, he showed me so much. He was such a cool guy and even my mom liked him a lot haha. Clint has shown me a huge amount of tricks and Tyler has supported me the whole way, helping me especially before my first contest, where I made it out to finals. This is huge to me. Officially they have taken me under their wing as a player, and I get some of the benefits a sponsored player would get (but not all). In return I promote. I own many other brands of yoyo still, I just don’t show it. Please bear with me, don’t think I’m just some fanboy or anything.

1 Like

Why apologize? It appears to me, rather than this thread being an apology/explanation, it should be an appreciation thread.

Like and collect what you enjoy for your own reasons.

Just my own opinion on the subject.

2 Likes

Just remembering threads in the past of why people don’t like kids who like specific brands.

So true man! Yyf is so nice when I was down in az last summer they were soo nice and welcoming for that I return that by buying there products and they got a yoyo for everyone

-Dylan