A possible end to Raider EX's

I just called Yomega to day about a problem with my order for a Raider EX and the costumer sales person said that after the batch of Raider EX’s are sold, the company won’t be making anymore of them. :’(
She said that it was because the Raider EX’s were too close to a regular Raider. Can anyone else verify if this is true cuz I kind of don’t believe it. The EX’s are great when you don’t want to mod.

what do you want anyone to do if you actually called the company and someone from the company told you that?

what do you want to “verify” something that’s pretty much as official as it gets?

I wish they were still doing that 96 B16b civic rather than that playstation on wheels they do nowadays, but this is how it goes my friend. Stuff gets discontinued, replaced or not by other stuff, better or worse.

for 2A there’s the YYJ Unleashed or YYF loop 900 that seem to be the “norm” today as quality 2A throws

I hope I didn’t come off aggressive, not trying to diss you or anything, I actually feel for you, I’ve been in that position and it’s something we just have to let go, there are just yoyos.

Now it seems that you ordered some of these, did you order them from yomega directly (can we do that?) I’d suggest you to contact the shop that sold you those, maybe they have some stock left, Raiders EX are not very hot nowadays so chances are, some shops might still have leftovers.

good luck.

I think YYE has some Raider EX’s:

Get them while supplies last.

Ya I got it from Yomega directly. I know that there are other 2a’s coming out and that they’re going to replace the raider’s like 900’s and unleashes, but I’m just sad to see these go. I loved the weight on them. I prefer them over lighter loopers like the sunset trajectory.

I asked them in their facebook page, they said Raider ex is still available in their Yomega official website though, so it’s not discontinued.