A great undersized yoyo?

I haven’t tried one, but the ILYY/One Drop Sakura looks pretty sweet and like it would fit your criteria; and hey, side effects…

Anyway, sounds like you’ve tried enough and been around long enough to know what’s good and what works. Just pick one, dude. :wink:

Haven’t tried it yet, but if you want a classic shape, the earlier recommendation for a Spyder II sounds about right!

C3 Dibase or if you want to Try something at 47mm the c3 token

Yeah the spyder 2 is great. If you’re interested in trading for one, I have one on My BST.

Spin dynamics monkey fist.

thats two votes…

The Yelets is very very smooth plus it’s undersized which makes it good for technical tricks.

Hey get a yoyoofficer fit it at 50mm and is really wide at 43mm. Plus only 37$

6, Messiah, Fragment/Uragment, Supra, Blink/E=mc2.

The Di Base 2. best yoyo ever. I just wrote a review on it, you should check out my review.

The yyf x turning point chaotic is great, but if u can find a clyw campfire i think thats the best way to go.

If you’ve tried the Supra, then the Yelets! Easy the most stable and long spinning of the lot. (Except the Supra and the Messiah)

Duuudee, get the Markmont Next, so what if it dowsnthave side effects? It’s a great undersized yoyo!

Messiah. Hands down. Plays up there with any yoyo out there.

The Wooly Marmot is great.

Werrd Minute not only an amazing undersized, its also an A sized bearing. One of my favorites by far.

I would heavily recommend the sOMEThING Angle. Fast, stable and weighted and shaped to feel a bit bigger that it is. It’s one of my all-time favorite YoYo’s…period.

I should also say that the Gnarwahl is a very close second, grinds just a bit better, but a great throw as well. I find that it spins out a bit faster than the Angle.

I find the Angle to be a smaller version of the Anglam, and I could not recommend it more. It also has the classic shape you mentioned you were looking for.
Just wished it was a bit cheaper.

I recently got my hands on a YoyoJoker (the old one, not sure if that is considered under-sized) and an Evil-yo. I think they’re both great. That’s coming from someone who normally likes full-sized yoyos.