A dumb dream that I had

I had a dream last night that I earned the moderater badge and I could edit post and close threads and all of that cool stuff. And then while I was at school I was thinking about the forums and I realized it was all a dream and I was still a “regular”.

That’s all I wanted to say. Sorry for wasting 20 seconds of your life reading this.

2 Likes

I am not accepting your apology.

Because I read extremely Slow.

And it took me 7 hours to read your post😳

This is the saddest day of my life.

While I was reading your silly post; the third in command of the official Imperial guard; a direct third cousin to the great great great grandson of the grand imperial vizier of Ethiopia was going to put $14.2 billion in my personal savings account. He told me I had six hours to decide if I wanted the money? That money would’ve made me the 247th richest person in the United States of America. Did I answer him? Of course not I was busy slowly reading your post. Obviously the result is a crushing blow to my enthusiasm. As I move forward in life and think of all the small countries I could’ve purchased cash with all that money that I will never have now because he gave it to somebody else probably your cousin. I will always wonder and wonder and have a dream of my own how the smallest thing can create the biggest nightmare. I got to go now. I’m gonna go in the backyard and jump off the garage. Hopefully I’ll land directly on my head so I Don’t get injured. Have a nice day😉

8 Likes

Imagine how many yoyos you can buy for 14.2 billion dollars :thinking:

3 Likes

I already did. Four titanium yo-yos and a 10 pack of plutonium string.

And enough change left to buy 16,243 cases of red bull. 1920 pallets of monster drinks. And two McDonald’s apple pie’s.

5 Likes

STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS

both made of HOT LAVA :fire:

3 Likes