888x made in china

its rediculouse how many 888x’s there are, 60 of each color . im startin to get worried these are going to be cheap and not that good. :-\

Cheap? Cheaper the the old 888s, but not really “cheap”

Not good? What could possibly make you think they wouldn’t be good just because…well, you hardly have a reason.

im coming from the spectical point of view that all things i buy made in china are breakable and not as good as things made in u.s. im thinking they r being rushed and i heard there using new metal on them and im just wondering if there gana be good

Well, heres the thing… China has all of the things capable of making wonderful products, its just, they dont for themselves… YYF tells them the exact specifications to make the yoyos at and they do it and they will be just the same as if they were made here. They have huge factories w/ a lot of employees and lots of CNC machines. If they make them to the same specs then, obviously, they will be the same.

Same material, same processes. Nicer finish and nicer price :slight_smile:

i thought it was a different type this year.

Hes saying its the same material being used as if it were being made here.

Ive try one (not own one, but im planing to own it someday) and i like it
Its nice as an 888 should be
The ‘made in china’ thing is considerable, cause some of my yoyo are made in china (L3 and Virus), and they are great
So id say, if YYF quality control still working at their best, the 888x would still as great as it need to be

It’s just a different machine shop. The quality control on the yoyos are probably the same. The 88x is cheaper because less money has been spent in the making.