7075 yoyos.

List all the 7075 yoyos in two categories easily available and rare or small run.

Easily.
Yoyofactory Cyborg 2.0.
Yoyofactory Shu-TA.

Rare small run.
CLYW OD 7 Summit.
2 sic queen. Gungnir
Format C
Valor
Pride
Laser
Krown
P Wave
Berserker Rx
Hurricane
Irony JPX
Tre
MVP 2
Aftershock AL7
Nessie AL7
Quake AL7
Super G
Catalyst
Supernova
Super star I think.
Doomsday Genesis.
Primo.

And it’s hard to separate them in easily and hard so I’ll drop the idea.

You consider 350 yoyo’s for the 7 Summits a small run?

Some of the general-yo majesties.

I mean per color and you can get shu ta like whenever but 7 Summit release in small quantities and sell quickly that’s. Why.

YYR Draupnir

Dem SS rims doe

No thanks. There’s probably 100+ 7075 yoyos. Pointless list.

2 Likes

CLYW is supposedly making 7075 AC2s and Bonfires.

This would take hours.

Easy to get:

Shu-ta, already covered
Gungnir
Format C
Valor
Pride
Laser
Krown
P Wave
Berserker Rx
Hurricane
Irony JPX
Tre
MVP 2
Aftershock AL7
Nessie AL7
Quake AL7

I haven’t confirmed all of those, but they pop up in the store search for “7075.” :smiley:

TA, I think the iYoyo 2 Pro only has 7075 weight rings. I’m pretty sure the body is 6061.

Add in any One Drop GZR throws to the list. Those were 7075.
And I think the Irony JP was 7075 too. Oh and the Doomsday Genesis. How could I forget that one.

^I didn’t read all the descriptions. That explains why it came up in the search though. Thank you, I have modified the list.

I can’t believe that tell me I love 7075 I’ll buy all of them I think.

I think list threads serve a purpose for the people who make them. Some threads are for the benefit of the person who started it, and not necessarily for the entertainment a particular individual. If you want to collect 7075 yo-yos, or to obtain more of them, it’s not pointless at all.

I learned something about a few yo-yos that I didn’t realize before, so I’m entertained. Personally, I don’t look for 7075 yo-yos. I prefer a titanium or plastic, if a throw will sustain more damage, so 7075 doesn’t matter much to me. 7075 seems to have that super shiny look to them, which is nice, but I end up with them by coincidence. It’s just not a huge selling point for me at all.

The real reason I came back in here to post, is to give you another one, and a good one at that:

YoyoFactory Primo (you need that in your life)! :wink:

How’s primo?

And plastics excluding yoyofactory regen they don’t give me the metal feel or power. Titanium is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive so that’s why I like 7075 I made this thread so that i can know other yoyos that are easily available as well as 7075.

My main reason liking 7075 is its strongness.

And 7075 Supernova was it a special edition run. Or was it a full run and is it easily available on bst?

I don’t go out of my way for 7075 yoyos, but I seem to have an affinity for them anyhow, as long as they were designed for 7075 from the start.

Right off the top, some regular top players for me are OD Valor, C3 Krown, and Square Wheels Nomad. Pretty sure the Orbitron 5000 is also 7075 but I couldn’t find the spec in a quick search so maybe don’t add that to the list. These are all yoyos I enjoy “irrespective” of their 7075-ness.

You are able to machine thinner walls and distribute weight a bit differently with 7075. Maybe those design factors come through in my list of favourite yoyos at a subconscious level.

We, at GN, almost did a run of 7075 Phoenixes but decided against it because the material made the yoyo way too heavy.

I didn’t know the Nomad is 7075. Is that true? Are all of them 7075? I have other 7075 throws and the sheen looks similar on all of them and to be honest I don’t see that same look on my Nomad. Can anyone else confirm this?

Since Blake Freeman told me himself… I don’t think you need much more confirmation. :wink:

Most of the time, we see 7075 as shiny. This is not correct. It is more commonly shiny for one of two reasons:

1. It has more inherent “gleam” to it than 6061 so manufacturers use those natural properties to show off shiny ano jobs. It’s a choice they make.

2. It is supposedly harder to get a good blast on. Makes sense since it’s denser. You would have to have different media than you would use on 6061, and maybe whoever does their blast just don’t have knowledge or stock in the “right” media, so the manufacturer of origin takes a pass on blasting the yoyo.

But it will accept a blast just fine as long as you have the proper media. And the end result will be a matte finish just like on 6061.

1 Like