7075 Chief

I could not resist… I picked up a Hulk Smash…

Ditto.

As did I. Couldn’t resist.

Those Bip-Bops look awesome. I wish I would have been on earlier to snag one of those beauties. I envy all who beat me to them. *sigh * :slight_smile:

Sat there looking at Saskatoon… couldn’t pull the trigger… still can’t…

So these chiefs are manufactured by one drop- sold out yet?

Has anyone received his/her 7075 Chief yet? Any word on how it plays?

In the past for me shipping from Canada has taken forever for some reason. 4 weeks was how long I waited for my last trade. 3 weeks for another transaction. I have never purchased directly from Chris before, until now. I ordered 1 week ago today. Haven’t got it yet. Can’t wait though!

Still waiting on mine… Good thing is that it is in the USA now!!

Me too.

There are lots of things to admire about Canada; I just wish their postal system was one of them. Mail from Japan gets here quicker than from Canada.

Crazy stable. Long spinning. Definitely heavier. I’m using the Kitty String it came with, while I’m more accustomed to the bouncier YYSL Type X…so that has some effect on the feel. It seem to just fall into tricks in a very deliberate and natural way. Too early for a full review though.

-bpg

HOLY CRAP.
I really hope I am going tomorrow so I can see that beauty in person.

I’m thinking of bringing some sort of little rug for you guys to stand on when you play it. :smiley:

-bpg

And no one can stand close together on that rug either. No talking and yo-yoing…it creates clashes. Me and mgiroux77 made a boo boo, clashed an Exit8 and a Code2 last time we met. I think the Exit8 won. The blast is crazy on that thing haha. Chief looks great!! No grey and black for you this time? Very nice.

Awesome looking Chief B… Mine is still enroute… It got to spend a whole week in San Francisco chillin!!!

That’s how USPS works. Haha. On my last package, it was processed through a Chicago Sorting Facility. Which is like 8 hours away, so I figured I’d be getting this package any day. Four days later it processes through the same Chicago Sorting Facility yet again. Then, to my surprise the next day it actually “departed” the dreaded Chicago Sort Facility. It was steady chillin’ in Chicago for a full business week.

My canvas and BBB Chief have been waiting at usff…whatever since the 26th. This sucks. I hope it comes soon. When I order from Japan it takes only a day or two longer then yye. Canadian shipping sucks. When im waiting for g string its not so bad since its just string but two awesome yoyos? The wait is killing me. Would love to see pics of the other Bip Bop Chiefs from this run when youngiys get them. The Gravy Boat Canvas is probably what im most excited for since the Canvas is my all time favorite CLYW throw.

I am starting to think the problem is really the USPS/Homeland security. Why do packages from JP not languish in customs? Obviously, it is the lack of identifiable terrorist threats in Japan vs. those in Canada. I bought a Sleipnir from a Malaysian store and it took almost 6 weeks to get it. Obviously that has more to do with Malaysia and less to do with their postal system - at least I hope.

I got my Hulk Smash Chief in 9 days. That beats my previous experiences by 2 weeks. So maybe only SOME of the packages are delayed between Canada and the US.

Just want to let all those who have one of those bip-bop 7075 Chief’s how jealous I am of you. They look awesome.