6th Annual Secret Santa: All Addresses sent! Ship dates 11/29-12/6

Got this amazing gift from Rafael! Including an OD marquis, a CLYW Avalanche and another OD I’m not sure which model though so if anyone knows you should tell me😂 I love all of them though thank you so much! Also I got a new DLSR so let me know if you like the pics or not. Thanks again!!!

That is a Yelets! Awesome throw, miss mine.

So I think I’ve gotten mine haha, my mom sent me some pics from home of a First Base, Freehand Zero, and a Yomega Prodigy. No name though, who had me?

Whoever it was he knew that you like FHZs :slight_smile:

Who doesn’t? Haha

That would be me!

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ll let ya know what I think of them when I get to see them in person!

Nice to see everyone really throwing down this year! Makes it really fun to see what every one is getting

Thanks LinkDawg! OD T1, Regen, Flight and I can always use more counterweights

Garrett is the man! Threw me for a loop when I saw the YYE address on there, followed by the YYF mystery box bag and Kitty, followed by… omgahd. OG Yeti, Nickel Top Deck, and a fixie I don’t recognize. And begleri.

All of this arrived just before I left on vacation, which reminded me to pack begleri and a fixie.

Welcome! Enjoy them:)

So my gift got to my recipient a while ago but unfortunately I gifted something he already had😕 hopefully he enjoyed the extra goodies I included!

-bbdave-

;D Glad you like it! And the fixie is a Hildy Bros Currier, really fun one!

Looks like a Yelets. Sweet!

Wow! Great gifts you guys! What a great turn out. Our community is so legit. Making people happy and suprises are awesome. Such a good job. But anyways, man Amplified killed it! Thos are both my darned “dream throws” if you will. Probly wont ever have the great chance to own something that special, but goodness thats wicked!
Congrats yall on some wonderful new gear. Cant wait for next year!

1 Like

I wouldn’t say you won’t ever have the chance to own something special. Whatever your favorite yoyo is should be special to you. Also don’t ever say never because then you will truly never own one. Maybe you can participate next year and you might get one, who knows haha! Never put yourself down.

Aside from that, still waiting on mine. Make sure you all reply if you got yours even if you don’t post a picture so we know everyone isn’t hanging!

I got PMs from my recipient thanking me after getting his, not sure why hes been silent on the thread. He seemed happy! haha

As for me, I LOOOOVE my Puffin! <3

Thanks again!!!

Dream throws are totally obtainable :wink: I never thought I would own so many of the different yoyos I’ve owned (nobunaga being the main one I think of). I dreamed about getting a nobunaga. It just takes time and a bit of luck that someone will trade or sell exactly what you are looking for for the amount you are willing to pay.

1 Like

Haha yes! Your right your right. Iv been throwin it out there to my wife all the time lol With woman who dont know much about the yoyo world what so ever, 100 dollar throws seem insane. Hell with it you never know

1 Like

Just got mine, no note or anything, but thanks!

What’s the blue yoyo with the spinning profile? Guessing something from yoyomiracle?