6th Annual Secret Santa: All Addresses sent! Ship dates 11/29-12/6

These are some pretty great looking gifts guys! :slight_smile: wish I would have gotten in on this now! :stuck_out_tongue: maybe next year :wink:

Yup I got it and I can’t thank you enough! This was a seriously good surprise when I opened it up. Gifts like these make me wish I sent more.I can’t wait to use all these throws!

Box included:
V1 Proto G2 Banshee + G2 koozie and pin
Recess First Base
Wild Cat by Superyo
Freehand Pro + dice
Speed Cube
Astrojax
Some Asian candy
Nate’s YYE trading card

Oh yea, I’m just letting whoever has me know that I won’t be able to open the gift until like, the 18th, I’ll be stuck on campus until then.

Got mine yesterday I’ll be posting a pic sometime today. It was a cyborg 2 and a Golyat. Surprisingly RyN I don’t own either and actually never played either till now…thanks for the gift!

That is surprising! I hope you enjoy!

Got my gift from Chicken today! Thanks for the YYC Trap and Cyborg 2.0!

Dude!!! My secret santa KILLED it!!! mrciurleo thank you SO much man!! OG puffin (minty fresh with box!) and xbrain. Good grip of soft strings. Thanks again man! I’m stunned. It’s beautiful, plays in beast mode, and no, I didn’t have one. Thanks so much!!!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! Those are some old G-Strings, some of my all time favorites! Enjoy!

1 Like

Here’s mine from lseda3984. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks blackwidow! I’ve been curious about the Vanguard :slight_smile: Sorry I didn’t make an unboxing like you wanted, your note was the last thing I saw.

Nice! I think someone may have known you like clyw :wink:

Yea, this is a situation where transparency is a good thing. THis was tough for me and my secret santa. I dont know much anything about em! Oh well. We shall see! my box’s tracking seemed to have halted in KC for a couple days now. :frowning:

I really like these older CLYWs. Something special and soulful about them. I dig the OG puffin more than the Chief for sure.

glad it made it to you safe hope you enjoy them buddy :slight_smile:

Got mine today too

3 Likes

Thanks so much MR. Amplified! The ovation in new anno tangerine and the awesome shout hit my sweet spot brother…you blessed me with your generosity my friend!! Thank You!

1 Like

Thanks so much vegabomb :slight_smile: ive been wanting a tmbr for such a long time and never had the money but now i have one thank you so much !!

1 Like

Mine was delivered yesterday, all of these gifts are amazing!

That is a great gift!

1 Like

Thank you so much Colby B for an amazing gift ! Thank you so much ! He gave me a First Base, Freehand Pro, Yuuksta, and Manatee :slight_smile:

Glad you like it!