6th Annual Secret Santa: All Addresses sent! Ship dates 11/29-12/6

Shipped!

your box made it, I’ll post a picture when I’m not being lazy :stuck_out_tongue: FYI everyone, the contents of this box are epic

1 Like

Signed. Sealed. Delivered! Thank you so much :blush:

Yoyomonster Sfida
DuaLL Thunder
String Theory Singularity
Totally-Not-A-Droopnerr

Got mine, Equilateral and a psg! Thank you Timmy!
Shipped mine yesterday

I encourage everyone to post pics of what they got!

Ok, out of bed and coffee consumed

FullThrottleFRS hooked it up! So much string that I hardly know how I’m gonna use it all, and a Kentech Euler :o :o :o

Can’t possibly type my gratitude, I hope my guy likes his box this much

1 Like

Glad you like it! It also got there two days earlier than expected, so that’s cool.

FYI, the strings I included are as follows:
-orange/yellow, yellow, and blue/black without knots = Yocala Poly (might be a couple green ones left too)
-green w/finger loop = sOMEThING Type 2 Poly
-orange/white = G-String Solo
-white = Yoyorecreation normal poly
-reddish hot pink = Kitty Fat poly
…and then I think there may be a few randoms in there. Basically, you got all of my extra unused string, because I recently dialed in my favorites and never strung these up anymore.

Enjoy!

Expected delivery is Friday!

Yoooo that Doopnerr tho

Shipped mine out today! ;D

Insane package.

sent today :slight_smile: hope my person enjoys their gift <3

Hope my receiver enjoys theirs :slight_smile:

The one I sent should arrive on Thursday. :slight_smile:

Got mine today thanks cpt.blueberry

I got mine in from Rockstar a few days ago but didn’t get the chance to post about it.

I LOVE this gift. The radian 2 and honey badger wouldve been plenty to me but all the extras make for a super awesome gift. I’ve wanted to own a black honey badger for years so it’s awesome to finally have one.

Thanks again man:) happy holidays everyone

1 Like

I got it! Thanks Old Yoer.

I got a 44RPM Blues, a green yoyo, a blue undersized, a fixie, and a Recess First Base. I like all of them. If you’re reading this Old Yoer, please tell me what the other ones are. Thanks!

No pic? You’re the one who said everyone should post a picture of what they got! ;D

The green full-sized is an Axis Mixtape and the blue under-sized is a String Theory Singularity. I’m not sure what the wooden fixie is, Paul from Once Upon a Tree sent it to me once in a bundle of other yoyos. Please enjoy them. Thanks.

I do plan on uploading pictures, but only after my internet connection improves. It’s been out out for a week and now it’s really low quality and uploading/downloading anything wrecks it completely. :frowning:

I sent mine out last week. My person should have got theirs by now I hope…