6th Annual Secret Santa: All Addresses sent! Ship dates 11/29-12/6

This. I view the minimum as a nice insurance-like precaution, but not necessarily a guildline. That probably sounds like mumbo jumbo, but I’m operating on no sleep and it’s 5 am. :slight_smile:

Basically- I like that Joey has a minimum as part of the rules. It’s meant to protect members of the SS exchange from getting shafted. HOWEVER, when I picked out the gift for the person I was matched with, I didn’t let that minimum number limit what I’d be sending.

Yeah, by no means is this meant to be a boastful statement but I went about double or more of the minimum and I still feel like it’s not quite good enough haha.

Same here. Maybe a little less then double if going by BST value but more then double if going by retail prices.

It has been discussed one year that there might be a separate one with 100+ metals…

I’ve found in past years, nearly everyone goes above and beyond :slight_smile: I always feel like my gift isn’t worthy enough if I don’t compared to some of the more generous individuals here haha

Shipped! Should be there by Saturday!

-bbdave-

I shipped mine off today. Hope it gets where it’s going soon.

Ill ship friday or saturday.

I might ship today.

I can’t say this enough but a great big “thank you” goes to Joey!! You’ve done an awesome job again man! And everyone that part takes in this SS gives and gives and gives…never seen anyone disappointed and all participants are so giving it just solidifies this yoyo community as a friendly family! Ho Ho Ho

Will ship out tomorrow too!

1 Like

Shipped! I crammed a metric crap ton of bubble wrap into that box too so they should be expecting everything safe and sound by Monday.

Im all packed but cant ship till tomorrow. So close!!

I got my package today from, Panda Monium! Thank you! I love it all!

Whoa, not supposed to show my terrible handwriting lol. Glad u like it, I got 2 save on shipping since ur only like 2 hours away. U got a lego counterweight too right?

I did and I forgot to include it in the picture! Thanks again!

That’s a dope gift!!!

Trying to ship tomorrow :slight_smile:

Just got my gift! Thank you so much Yoyogeezer! I’ve actually been wanting that exact Star Wars Glide and Kevlar string! Thank you for the other two yoyos it’s nice having a rubber edge

for 4A and that white one not sure what it is but feels awesome! Thank you! And thank you Joey for allowing me to participate in this year’s SS even though I’m very new to the yoyo community!

-bbdave-

1 Like

shipped…arrives Monday!

I got trapped at work, called in on my days off, and covering for other employees at the moment. This effectively halted my shipment (and lunch breaks!). A couple more days for mine to go…