5A....your opinions count!

plastics for me, my die nasty, FHZ and kickside are all great for 5a, i use dice, probably grab a pack of spin top buttons when they hit retail stores

Didn’t think they would…

FHZ with JonRob Style Bing :smiley:
Protostar w/ Panda
Kickside w/ bouncy bawls

jon rob stlyle bing? i was thinking get a modded FHZ and learn some more 5a, then see if i like my severe for 5a, if not get a G5 and superstar

YoYoFactory is planning on releasing them with their spin tops, but they’ll also be avalable seperatly.

I love my G5 for 1A, but cant stand it for 5A, Its not wide enough…

For my 5A I love heavy, fullsized, wide, and mostly rounded yoyos…

My main 5A throws are

Red with Blue Caps FHZ, one silicone sticker, and a blue duncan die

Grey Protostar with a red Duncan die,

Blue Dienasty with a Blue Duncan Die

Blue Dark Magic with Blue Duncan Die

Sparkle Orange FHZ, one silicone sticker, and a monkey head

really? i loved my G5 for 5a, i like the h-shapes mostly for 5A.

I use a Sili recessed FHZ with a ricerocket die

YOU USE A PANDA CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    POST PICS

A panda counterweight is just a Duncan Counterweight, that comes with the flying panda, it’s not big or anything. And for me right now a PGM, Superstar, Genesis, and 2010 Severe along with the 09. And also a Duncan Dice and a YYF Spin-Top Button.

protostar with bouncy ball

I think the new crucial (Tres Leches) would be awesome for 5a, its like a plastic genesis

plastic+bouncy ball

Red Protostar with red bouncy ball.

1 Like

I use dices. I use a purple Wedgie with a dice and a green skywalker with a dice. Sometimes a protostar.

Thats Bubbles!!! :o And I like my Envy 64 with a Dice Head

Not really. The shape is slightly different, it uses an SPR, it doesn’t really have a good IRG, and the playability is different by far.

I like OG Projects, Freehands, and any YYF the best.

Just make sure it has a clear die :wink:

I go to my hobbie shop every week… I can never find any clear dice in about 22mm… But they’ve got some amazing dice for DnD though…

I want a clear die so bad…

What the thing about clear dice, I always here people talking about clear dice like they are the c22s counterweight. I even read that someone paid like 30$ for a single clear die.

I just made some wooden counter weight, I wouldn’t call them homemade because I bought the wooden balls at a hardware store that most products are wood related. The only thing I did was drill them screw in the closed hook and add some clay so that the could weight 7 grams. I will try to paint one off the CW.