5a may videos

Can anyone post those 5a may tutorials. I cant find them anywhere. They probably took it off because of the 5a thingy huh. Dang…

Just got an amazing idea!!! All of us non-sponsored yoyoers should remake all the tuts!! I know most of em and Im sure there are some ballin 5A’ers on this site who know all of them! Lets try and make a list of all of them and we can re make them, email them to the guys in charge of YYE tuts and have em posted on youtube… Any one else game?

2 Likes

I’m In!!! I’m getting pretty good at 5A and I think it would be cool to get more people involved in 5A. Nothing against Andre’s 5A tutorials, but I think we need more that are more advanced, but I think it would be really cool to make videos like 5A May.

Good idea guys! I wish I could help but I don’t know any of them. Lol! I hope this turns out awesome!

I can do the basics if you want. And an easy magic knot thing

I emailed Tyler Severance asking for a list of tricks… So Im pumped… Ready to make some tuts…

I’m in :slight_smile:

Count me in!! :slight_smile: :smiley:

I can only teach the basics. lol

I learned some of the slightly more complicated stuff. I’ll make some tutorials sometime soon.

I may be able to make some tutos for some of Sterling and Tylers more advanced stuff that was never posted. Great idea!

i could do a little bit of this is you need help

Go to the yoyo tricks section and see our post. Also, write on the wall for the other stuff that need to be done.

Hate to burst your guyses bubble, but Tyler and Miggy already planned this, they are putting tuts on the studio sessions page.

1 Like

Q you just burst my bubble in a good way. That’s awesome.

I have heard them talk about this. I truly can wait until then.

i talked to tyler on face book and they didnt take down 5a may, yoyo factory did bc it was their property and he said him and miggy were gonna put up tuts during studio sessions