5A May Re-Deux Update with tutors posted!

What about Isay5a? Sounds kwl and is catchy. I already got a couple tuts.

It doesn’t really match with the “tutorials” part of the project.

I just made the channel, PM me if you want the password.

I’m gonna buy some Z-Stacks soon if I buy a Stacked Genesis, so if I do, i’ll make some hubstack trick tutorials. Do you want me to do “Arial” or Short String combos? Short string combos are like what Sterling Quinn does when you let the counterweight hang down so you can get points.

About the name. It should be 5a March.

http://www.youtube.com/user/5ATutorials

I’m currently working on my tutorials, and only one person has PM’ed me so far.

BTW, I can’t do Meltdown. I don’t have enough space. Sorry. Also, you should pm davidyo because he has some nice tuts.

About me doing 360/720. I actually don’t know how to do those. But you can replace it with Under Leg trapeze and Hubstack tricks. And you can add “Sterling Quinn similar trick”

[/quote]
About me doing 360/720. I actually don’t know how to do those. But you can replace it with Under Leg trapeze and Hubstack tricks. And you can add “Sterling Quinn similar trick”
[/quote]
I thought you said you could… Its all good… I can do em…

Its alright… Im sure some one else can… Or have you tried doing it outside? And we should

yes

[/quote]
I thought you said you could… Its all good… I can do em…

Its alright… Im sure some one else can… Or have you tried doing it outside? And we should

yes
[/quote]
Would you like me to make a hubstack tricks tutorial?

Did poala tell u the password cause he did not me

Sorry about that. Something popped up and my parents needed to be someplace. I just sent you the password.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Keep us posted!

This looks like its going to be awesome. Also, just a suggestion, like arussell19981201 said, PM David. He already has some good 5A tuts and could help you guys. :slight_smile:

Apperently Tyler and Miggy have already planned to make new tutorials. I didn’t hear about this, but now that I know, I won’t be uploading the tutorials anymore.

Can you send them to me then Paola? I already got 1 video on the channel.

I just think these tutorials would be useless if tyler and miggy are going to make better ones. lol

We can still do them… I mean why not? And if we start uploading OG tricks we can still be helping other players…

I agree. I just learned a new GT and it is pretty cool. I also learned E-fan

ill make a video of the yoyos you can sue and different types for beginners.