4th Annual NH yoyo BBQ

I’ll bring some cookies. ;D

1 Like

I wish i could come but it is a whole 4 hours away and nobody will drive me. All day tomorow when im doing nothing at all, im going to be thinking “i could be having tons of fun at a yoyo BBQ right now”

Thanks man you saved me… I am not a cookie fan nor a cookie buyer… So props to you!!

PLUS I have something special for my friends Fellavader, BPG and TA… Something much better than cookies… #success

Yeah, I couldn’t picture you in line at the register with Chewy Chips Ahoy. That’s more my speed haha. See you guys tomorrow.

I’m glad Yoyokid and Shadowz will be there…better late than never. :slight_smile: Sorry you can’t make it Gizzyo. :cry: It would have been nice to catch up with you.

See you guys soon.

Awesome time today!!! Thanks to both Vader and TA for all the hard work!!!

I second that! Thanks for a great time guys.

Thanks guys, it was great seeing you all again. I could have talked to you guys forever. Great company, great weather, yo-yos, and food too…oh what a nice time. :slight_smile:

Pics (or better yet vids) or it didn’t happen.

I wish I could have made it. I was t a 40th bday party for a friend. Perhaps next time. Thank for pic. Any vids on the throwing?

I don’t think so, but that should be the next project, a little edited version of each club member throwing. I thought you might pop up there. I figured that was your neck of the woods.

Perhaps we can come up with an interesting concept. I’m happy to film and edit!

Oooohhh, I missed this; what was the surprise?

Thanks for the awesome time yesterday guys!

I got TA a gift from Worlds… A few autographed stickers of a few of her fav guys. For Vader and BPG they got something else :stuck_out_tongue:

^ Thanks again for my present mgiroux77 :slight_smile: I will Instagram a photo of them later today. A photo of two things I got at the BBQ, a Wooly MarkMont (thanks BPG) and a burn in the 1st degree. I swear, my arm touched the side of that grill for just half a second. ::slight_smile:

Yikes! Hope that heals quickly!

Luckily, that burn does not feel like it looks. It irritated me for a few hours yesterday, but is barely sore at all now. I’ll just keep moisturizer on it and it will fade. Luckily it was not in the second degree where you get that bubbled up thing happening haha. That was from reaching under to open the bottom vent.

Great shot of the back of your heads huh?

Before the sauce haha:

That looks pretty painful

Well I guess I now know what I look like from behind… hehe

Glad you guys had a good time!

I had a bit of an adventure myself.

Hopefully I’ll have to make it to the next event instead of dumb ol’ airsoft :wink: