4th Annual NH yoyo BBQ

Wings and grill will be awesome and think a chimney starter is fine. I haven’t bought charcoal yet so that’s great thanks.

Okay cool. I will bring some wings too. What does the count look like so far…only about 10 people right?

Look like 10-12 see you there. I’m getting there at 10 which is early we will start to cook around noon.

I hope to get there around 1, maybe 2. I’m not sure yet. It all depends if I get my work off! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like we will have a forum expert at the BBQ as well!!

Which one??

Ah that would be you!!!

1 Like

Got the pasta salad made burgers and dogs are ready!

I got the charcoal, the grill, the wings, the chips…I’m ready!!

Menu:

Drinks (soda, water, juice)
Chips
Pasta Salad
Burgers
Dogs
Wings
Cookies for dessert? ;D

We need more. :slight_smile: Who’s bringing the lobster?

1 Like

It looks like I can’t come, I have to work on my honors science project and my AP English paper.

Looks like we got everything covered. Yoyo408 is bringing drinks and plates. Soviet is bringing cookies. Got a lot a food and good people coming. Thank you to everyone bring items and I will see you all tomorrow!

ASL just said he can’t make it, so let’s see if Forum Expert can bring cookies…soft ones too. ;D

I was told by Vader that I did not need to bring anything as I am so sweet as it is and it would just ruin it :stuck_out_tongue:

BUT if cookies are now needed I will ablige… :slight_smile:

Make sure to take pictures so I can pretend I was there.

1 Like

Heck yeah…bring something!! :-\

I have work tomorrow morning. Who will be there at 2?

I don’t think I will be able to go anymore, unless plans change… So crushed.

So sorry you can’t make it Gizzyo

Well that’s a bummer. First no Pat and now no Jim! Hope that changes, I’ll keep my fingers crossed

I’ll be there in spirit. Just imagine annoying yelling and invasion of personal space and you’re halfway there.