4a yoyo recommendation

i need it to be durable and have moderate sleep times, i wont want to dent the crap out of it
have to buy new

I would reccomend the Duncan Hayabusa because it flys through the air!!! It has a pretty big gap, thus making landing tricks easier. Plus if you don’t want to dent it, then I would reccomend going with the “soft landing” version, because these rims are made out rubber giving the yoyo a little bounce when you drop it…
Although it’s your opinion that counts!

Hope this helped and good luck choosing your new yoyo! ;D

Any 4a yoyo will work fine. Hayabusa, Hayabusa SL, BigYo, Aquarius, YYF Offstring, etc.

The BigYo is pretty is pretty raw for me. It’s super easy to do whip catches on it.

which would be best for concrete, prob gona be yoyoing in the garage, i like the bigyo but im afraid i will dent it like crazy, haha, i was afraid of dropping my pgm so i put a thin strip of ducttape on the rims, suprisingly almost no vibe
but i am not able becuz of windows/tvs /stuff and if i drop my ducttaped pgm on the concrete, it will die
well im going with the bigyo most likely

Please don’t double post. There is the modify post button. Thanks.

The concrete you have in your garage is most likely pretty smooth so you don’t have to worry about messing up the BigYo much.

My friend say the big yo is almost purely centre wieghted.
but I don’t know, any of them should work for you

the bigyo is very durably. I play catch with mine in the street and all i have is scratched up rims. nothing too bad and the feeling of the scratches go away after a little time