$30 or under?

So I am looking for yoyos that are $30 or less. It isn’t because I am really on a budget so much, its more because I take them to school and so many people want to try them out. Since most of them have rarely, if ever used a yoyo, many of them hit them on the ground. I already have 3 replay pros (one is really messed up though), so I really don’t want any more of those (thought about the YYF after party yoyo pack though). What are some of the best yoyos that you can think of under $30 dollars?

Just get a couple yyj classics

i second the classics, or maybe a couple yyf ones

Well, since you say your inexperienced classmates are often letting them hit the ground, a plastic is probably the way to go. The Classic would be my first choice as has already been mentioned. A few others you could consider are:

YoYoFactory ONEstar
sOMETHING Premiere
YoYoRecreation Gargantua

1 Like

It is looking like one of my best bets is going to be a YYJ Classic, but are there any of these that you guys would say just get rid of as an option or one that stand out as a great yoyo?
C3 Speedahlolic, YYF Whip, Something Premiere, YYO Kilter 2, YYF Onestar, Magic N12, Vosun Stary 1S Plus, YYO Pause, C3 Token, YYJ Surge, YYR Gargantua, YYF Grind Machine, Magic M003.

Some yoyos to remove off your list
YYF grind machine YYF whip, both of the shapes are outdated and not worth the money IMO. All the other yoyos are great options though.

1 Like

Okay so I am thinking I will get a classic, speedaholic, and onestar. On top of that I will get either a premiere or a Gargantua. Any thoughts on which one?

Magicyoyo n12 and magicyoyo m002 April, to me it’s the best bang for the buck by a far margin.

Of those choices I most like in no order:

Premiere
Kilter 2
ONEstar
N12
Pause
Gargantua

Regarding the Premiere or Gargantua, I’ve only just purchased a Gargantua myself. The Premiere has good spin for a plastic and decent stability. The Gargantua is seriously over-sized with good spin and stability for a plastic as a result, and more nimble than the specs would suggest. Being that they’re both really good plastics, it would be hard to make the wrong choice.