2SickYoYos News Thread: 1/1 Queen Giveway!!! Details on Page 16

DAT POWDERCOAT.

GIMME GIMME GIMME lol

Mullicabob, that is absolutely gorgeous, especially when spinning. You are incredible. :o

Please please give me a solid color option for the 7075. Blue/ clear would be great. I’d pay you now for one of those if I could

More than likely it will be Blue and Clear on the 7075’s. Probably will do two tone on some and then sell some solid colored. Also probably looking at having solid blasted Black on 6061.

Blasted solid black sounds like my kinda deal. Sweet. As is my PC’d Gambit, as displayed above :wink:

I’m possibly going to do half of the 7075 with a blast too :slight_smile:

Looks like Gambits are done being machined! So expect them back from ano in a few weeks! Make sure to like us on Facebook for updates that will be more often than on this thread :slight_smile:

Looks awesome! Those keychains are a great touch by the way.

Thanks alot!

The keychains are a great touch to them! Going to be getting a great bang for your buck. Not only an amazing quality throw but also extras like these leather keychains and matching strings.

Gambits are on their way to ano now so should be only a few weeks! Ill keep everyone updated :slight_smile:

Here’s a list for everyone so the can get ready to deliberate what colorway(s) they want to get :slight_smile:

6061:
Dark blue and baby blue acid wash with yellow splash

Dark purple base with light purple splash and pink splash

Black with gray acid wash with silver splash

Slime green base with clear splash and navy blue splash

Red base with gold splash

7075: Not sure if I am going to do all of them two-tone or do some solid colored
Solid Blue
Solid clear

1 Like

Heck yes.

Yuuuussssss… I could have ANY of those 6061 colourways and be happy. Amazing choices, mang!

Yes variety in colorways is what I wanted to achieve. If I was going on purely what colors I like every color would be blue, purple and gold haha! The purple and black colorways will actually be more limited editions well. They will probably be $95 instead of $90. The colorways that are in 10 will be $90 and the LE are 1 of 5 and will be $95. 7075’s will be $100.

One of the LE is calling my name!

Colorways will also be given names which are already thought of :slight_smile:

I will be at PA states with both alloys of Gambits for people to try out! So come up to me and ask to throw one and get to try it out!

Gambits are heading off to ano in a few days so looking like late November for them to be ready for sale!

These are the colorways for the Gambits! One colorway not pictured so a pic of that one soon. Getting these back soon so keep a look out on the facebook page and this page for updates :slight_smile: The solid colors are 7075 and splash/speckle are 6061. Let me know what you think!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3683/11093148824_e5b0572f94.jpg

1 Like

Those are too sick!

These are some of the best colors I’ve ever seen on a yoyo.

I’d love to hear some more opinions.