2ndaryStrings!

And I thought I was being sarcastic with my answer. Perhaps we can get an answer letting us know how the name came to be…

4 Likes

yeah it’s secondary

to be honest, I forgot how I came up with the name but one of the meanings of secondary is less complex, thats where i got the lower level of complexity high lever of performance saying, and its true my strings are not complex but they have a high level of performance

4 Likes

This is so complex.

4 Likes

well I never said that about my descriptions lol :grin:

5 Likes

Will SOMEBODY please mention the TV show, Friends? Am I the ONLY one who sees the reference?

3 Likes

finally somebody realized

3 Likes

Hmmm? Wasn’t a fan.

4 Likes

I did notice.

3 Likes

to all my yoyo brothers and sisters, ive done it, ive got the final version of EMPTY’Z strings, tell me what you think.

5 Likes

Would love o be sponsored by you!.. but i make my own strings to my liking

1 Like

love it! gr8 color but might not be visible enough for competition

1 Like

huge fan but it went off netflix :frowning:

1 Like

I love the colors!

3 Likes

thx so much, im going to do more in the future but for now this is it

3 Likes

They look nice, but how do they play?

2 Likes

there Whippy but not too Whippy, they break in quickly and are great for suicides

3 Likes

hop onto r/throwers discord plenty of ppl will jump at the chance to try free string and @Welsoyoyos is looking to get sponsored

1 Like

im glade to hear but sadly my parents are strict about the internet so I can’t get discord or IG (though my dad said that I can get ig to see my strings if my mom is ok with it). the forums and youtube are my only means of social media

lol, this is the reason I started making strings, I wanted to be sponsored by ziplines (ziplines are great strings so I hope that didn’t come out as rude) but I was too much of a beginner and had nothing to bring to the table when it came to sponsorships. so I tried making my own strings and to make a long story short that’s how I ended up here a year later and yes its been a full year.
And I am not going to lie, I do want to sponsor somebody soon :wink:

3 Likes

Kyle what the heck lmao

3 Likes

hows ur poop yoyos sponsor ship going?

2 Likes