2ndaryStrings!

Nice zontals!

1 Like

(Sigh) I think too much YouTube has turned me a bit demented. While watching the animated gif I keep waiting for him to hit himself in the head. :blush:

3 Likes

my new signuture MT= Empty

9 Likes

I finally got done with the logo

7 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes

so I was wondering if yall have any questions about my strings if you do just ask me and ill try to get to you as fast as I can, thank you.

Landis

2 Likes

What is the tightness of your string? I like my string pretty tight like kitty String.

2 Likes

its not super tight, its right in the middle

2 Likes

some testers for a new method of making strings (basically it’s just a more efficient way of making strings) some MT and flowy refreshments mellow yellows

5 Likes

I just wanted to let some people know that fraying does not mean that the strings is worn out, I go by the tension state. if the string stops holding its tensions I wash it and then play it then I will ether throw it away or try to wash it again if im desperate. so why am im saying this, well its because my strings fray kinda fast but they hold there tension so if you ever decide to pick one of my string packs and you feel like they don’t last long try not to focus on the fraying and on the tension.

6 Likes

I got to work early this morning

4 Likes

so im going to try to be more active on this thread, so I have some string called flowy refreshments but the logo was basic and kinda crapy so I came up with this, but I want to know which one do you prefer?

0 voters

5 Likes

If it were me it would be boba tea but…

2 Likes

im glad that the lack of stretchiness did not upset you and im really happy that you prefer it that way, thx so much for reviewing or in your words your experience with my strings.

Landis

sadly I have never tried boba tea :disappointed: . but I love iced coffee and I did not want the refreshment part to be associated with alcoholic beverages, but I will try boba tea sometime
I promise.

3 Likes

No pressure. Most people haven’t had it any way so it might no be good for marketing.

3 Likes

new empty’z logo

6 Likes

I like👍

2 Likes

What does 2ndary mean?

2 Likes

Secondary.

3 Likes

Wow all this time I thought it was 2 n dary strings!:rofl:

2 Likes