The Queens are immortalised now.

2 Likes

qfg will be with these new strings :wink:

2 Likes

done

2 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like

alright the votes have been in for 3 days so im a little late but the winners are

(yellow string) mellow yellow

(orange) mango tango

4 Likes

i just realized i should probably check my mailbox :man_facepalming:

stupid, stupid, stupidā€¦

i never, ever go to the mailboxā€¦ my mailman yelled at me last week

4 Likes

why?
my old mail man was scared to DEATH of my dog whoā€™s not even a ft tall. also he look like a real tough guy like in a Moto gang guy. he would not even give us mail if he saw our dog

5 Likes

my mailbox is at the streetā€¦ important stuff comes in boxes to my door, everything else i do online. mailbox is generally garbage mailers usually. when i drove around the neighborhood the other day to chase him down for my international mail day that iā€™d been waiting for, he was in a tear about me needing to empty my mailbox because there was no room. the dude is pretty good about me chasing him down like a raving psychopath, like again, today, the least i can do is empty the box every few weeksā€¦

now, out to the box!!!

6 Likes

i wanted to give a brief update on my sweet ā€œ5 packā€ courtesy of @Legit_yoyostrings. iā€™m not a review guyā€¦ donā€™t readā€™em, donā€™t watchā€™em, donā€™t giveā€™m. i will, however, tell you my experience. i also will not spend time comparing. i think a lot of our boutique and small shop cats can do a way better job than these bulk bags, and occasionally vice versa.

i have been rotating through a lot of different throws lately, and have taken the liberty of swapping the strings out into different throws in the process. i have, however, consistently left one on my a-rt grail, which is one of my most frequently used throws. @Legit_yoyostrings have held up very nicely. also, despite my frequent manhandling between throws on the others, they still held up amazingly.

i like the softer feel and texture of the strings, and theyā€™re thickness was perfect for the majority of throws i tried them on. they were also not too stretchy for my tastes - they had a good balance.

i like these strings. i would use my money to purchase these strings. i can tell @Legit_yoyostrings put a lot of thought and effort into this project by his presence here, and it is appreciated. i believe this is wholly shown in his product.

iā€™ve left this intentionally vague because this is my experience, not a review. i had a great experience with these strings, you should know that.

8 Likes

im glad you liked them. one question, has the fraying of the string gotten in your bearing, 2 throwers ive traded strings with said that the fray got in there bearings, I have not had this problem and I dont use bearings with shields.

5 Likes

ok, so i took a look. i did not see any frays in my unshielded bearings

4 Likes

thank you, I just needed to know if this problem was happening to everyone but me.

4 Likes

nylon, the thread that make yoyo strings that get mixed reviews. I just got some and I am trying it out so far I like it im just trying to figure out the tension adjustment with nylon. is a blend something that yā€™all would want from 2ndarystrings?

• YES, I would love a poly/nylon blend
  • NO, I peruser regular poly strings

0 voters

1 Like

testing out some of my new prototypes MT= Empty

2 Likes