2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread)

Since FAF starts here soon and I like playing fixed 2A, thought I would get a Bearing Session in with some 720s before I go wood for the month.

10 Likes

I had the exact same thought.

11 Likes

I guess as long as I’m using loopers

8 Likes

I think this fits here

4 Likes

It is!

12 Likes

Happy Tuesday! Here is a video I filmed with Yoyofactory’s new looping yoyo

12 Likes

That was some amazing stuff right there. I couldn’t do it but it sure looks like it gives a yo-yo an amazing workout and those guys took it like a champ. Thanks for sharing that.

2 Likes

When’s that yoyo coming out?

2 Likes

Is this the flat cap? Same body as the holiday yo-yo?

3 Likes

Thank you!

Not sure when officially, but I think they will be selling them at PNWR later this month.

3 Likes

Yep, same body as the holiday yo-yo. Comes stock with red spacers + bearing instead of the transaxle.

3 Likes

Smooth - Great video!

2 Likes

Major beginner with 2A, but I’ve been trying to figure out loops off and on for over a decade and finally got it with my throw hand today! Now to work on consistency and eventually figure it out with my left hand but man my wrist is tired from all these loops :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Last night I did my first ever alternating 2handed loops. 3 inside loops per hand and even caught the yoyos! Have been unable to duplicate again, but it felt so good

7 Likes

Two weeks back on a Monday? I think. Sometimes 2A Tuesday is every day all year long.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Did you play single hand offhand at all to work up to it?

2 Likes

Still can’t do it. Didn’t break anything.

11 Likes

yeah, i can do main hand and off hand loops fairly consistently, but last time i attempted two handed loops i smacked myself in the face LOL. i can do 1-2 reps of alternating hop the fences though fairly consistently (i think thats called milk the cow?), but two handed looping is still scary.

also, imperials are epic lol

4 Likes

Here’s what we can do. We can do 2a event some month. It’s just progressively more consecutive two handed loops every week

2 Likes