2A Discussion Thread

The other Japanese store is having a free shipping campaign and it’s a way to get a hold of loopers I can’t find here in YYE [in all seriousness though, YYE needa stock some more loopers so I don’t have to purchase anywhere else]

So I’m thinking of getting myself a pair of YoYoJoker Vortex and 2 pairs of Spingear special Raiders.
It totals about $120. Should I?

Again, though…YYE needs to jump on that.

EDIT: Made the purchase. I’m seriously addicted to 2A. I’m too cheap and stingy when it comes to buying 1A yoyos, but 2A loopers are an impulse purchase away.

Hey… I ordered two of those spingear raiders (green) and two GITD fireballs… I guess the nut housing on the fireballs was cracked so they won’t open aka broke. :frowning: Just a heads up if anyone was thinking of ordering those

Buuuuuuut… I got the Vortex today and they are really nice!!

I need to find a nice way to store/display these things. I was gonna get some Duncan pouches to hold all my loops but they’re sold out so now I’m trying to think of a way to display them (cuz I’m not a yoyo bag kinda guy).

Were the Fireballs on its packaging? The SG Fireballs I bought last year [that I still haven’t opened from packaging] doesn’t seem to have any damage. Most likely the defects are not universal and you just happened to get bad apples that passed through quality control.

Now I’m looking forward to the Vortex. Shipping from Japan takes a loooong time, though D:
But I’m also looking forward to the 2 SG Raiders (red). 2A yoyo collection is getting larger and larger.

You can get a makeup bag and that’ll do the trick. I bought a Chanel makeup bag at a yard sale 'cause I needed a pouch for my yoyos. It has lots of space and it’s good for traveling. The front pocket is good for lubes, multitool, and extra string.

Shipping from Japan is super quick. My last order was placed on the 28th and delivered on the 31st :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if they were packaged or not. They were delivered to Azunyan. I e-mailed them though :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, I see I see. It’s been more than a year since I made a purchase at the other stores.
That’s weird… the SG Fireballs are usually packaged while the SG Raiders aren’t. But then I made a pretty large purchase so I’m sure my loopers will be fine. And when I made my purchase a year ago the bubble wrap was plenty :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I also bought the YoYoJoker looping oil. Apparently it’s lower in viscosity compared to other looping lubes so it will provide long sleeps and fast loops.

My package from Japan apparently came in today but no one was home (I was at work the whole day and night) so I didn’t get it today. One day wasted that I could be using playing with new looping yoyos. Have to pick it up tomorrow.

Okay, how’s everybody doing? Been working on my milk the cows and it’s still super uncomfortable but I’m getting there :smiley:

got down consistent right handed inside-outside loops ;D

I can do 2 handed loops pretty consistently. I might compete in it someday :).

I agree. I was gonna get the YoYoJoker loopers, but I got my vacation bumped up a week and so I will be unable to take advantage of the free shipping.

YYE carries YoYoKoker, they should be able to get these in stock, and then I’ll just lump a pair of those into some order I’ll be placing soon.

just a reminder im still doing modded raiders

A few days later, my milk the cows are looking better. They don’t feel uncomfortable anymore and I can do at least 5 on both hands. Once I get the consistency locked down, I’ll work on making them look better.

And my package from Japan containing my Vortex and 2 Spingear Raiders came in the mail a few days ago! Been enjoying the Vortex since. It feels heavy but it’s good heavy. I haven’t had a chance to try the Raiders yet; I’ll have azunyan mod it for me when we hang out again.

And I’m glad everyone’s doing well! Let’s compete someday, all of us. :]

Quick update about sOMEThING LP

Mickey has posted a photo on Twitter showing the entire colorway of his new loopers. It seems like this is the production run of the yoyos.
The colors itself are very typical; that one can see in other looping yoyos. But they still look good.

The LP is set to release sometime in November.

Should you get an LP, what color(s) will you be getting?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYyy-ugCMAAKJm3.jpg:large

The neon yellow with neon orange caps looks really nice :slight_smile:

Neon yellow/orange caps look like the watermelon cap Loop1080s to me. Looks good though.
Personally, I like the white/orange, clear/white, and orange/black. Debating which one I should get.

I told you I’ll post this video every two weeks.
Here’s your dose of encouragement.

The clear body with white cap and the clear yellow with yellow cap, then swap halves.
The Orange/yellow and orange/black look nice too, but for a new looper, I would only buy one pair.

I actually wouldn’t mind all of those. But, again, since this will be new to me, just a pair is sufficient.

Every LP is assembled by Mickey.

Okay, I haven’t touched this in a month. I feel like I need to post something here.

I recently bought $95 worth of loopers from DrYoYo himself as he was clearing out a lot of his yoyos. I believe I bought 3 Raiders [one of which is a THP glow in the dark], 6 Fireballs [one has TEAM YOMEGA on the caps, and another one has Dennis McBride’s name on it], and a pair of Sunset Trajectory NXGs. I also bought a YYJ Chaser in that package but that’s 1A so that doesn’t count.

I’m hella excited to get that package because I dropped massive coin for those rare loopers.

I wonder if they’ve been modded…

I got my Spingear Raiders modded by azunyan last weekend when we chilled at the mall. One Raider came out fine but the axle from the other Raider snapped from the inside while cranking, though. Looking for a drillbit to get the stuck axle out. Anyone experienced that before?

Hope you enjoy them

What do you guys think about wraps?

theyre fun to do