21 Plus Yo Yo Club. Western Massachusetts (HUGE Update)

Hmmm…I hope the next date will work for me!!

Ok everyone.  It has been a while but we are back at it tonight.  We will be having a 21 plus splinter group at Dogbite tonight.  Nick Gumlaw, Totalartist, Mr Eli, myself and many many others will be in attendance at the College Church in Northampton, MA.  Anyone interested in going you can look below for more details.  (this is an open club to all ages)  There will be a special 1 min freestyle contest to be held as well!!

Seeing that is Fixed Friday we will all be throwing some wood as well!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A2Z-Dogbite/140253339323530?fref=ts

I will be there for sure.  Yes, adults, come on out because other grown ups will be in attendance.  All ages are at Dog Bite, but if you are looking for something where adults who yo-yo will be there…this is one you don’t want to miss.  Come on out!

I had a lot fun, nice to have a circle of adult yo-yoers to hang out with, me, mgiroux77, Mr. Dynamic and Yoyoexpert himself were in attendance, among others…I had a ball.

Sorry guys, I would have gone to dogbite, but my I had some dental stuff that holed me up. Ya’ll should plan something soon so I can come have fun!

You got it man!! Soon very soon we will have an event!!

1 Like

So we have been finally able to start to have more 21+ yoyo meets.  Here is a pic from the most recent meet after the last A2Z Dogbite for the season:

We had a small meet but it was epic!!!  AND two memebers from the group made a special announcement…  Congrats to both Nick and Benji…

Please let me know if this happens again! I’d love to join ;D

Happens fairly frequently now, where do you live?

1 Like

Boxboro, MA… It’s right off 495. I have weekends off so I would definitely make the trip for some yoing and a beer or two or three… ;D

We generally get together either Saturday evenings or Sunday days. We throw a lot up in NH too. Manchester to be exact. As for out here (Northampton) there are a TON of awesome places to throw and have a few…

There is a BBQ tomorrow in Nashua, NH supported by the NH yoyo club. Many of the 21plus group will be there including myself. Its a great time and lot’s of fun!!!