2 Likes
  • sponsor a contest
  • sponsor a couple players, possibly one with a signature throw
  • release a collab with a boutique manufacturer

those are the first couple
that came to
mind

10 Likes

i would love to be sponsored…but i’m more looking to be on the yt side of the yoyo community

1 Like

and not to many are sponsored on that side

If you follow along on these forums you can see / find lots of people who followed their dream and created their own signature throw - from CAD design to input and ideas from the community, to reviews of the finished yoyo. “How to Run a Boutique Yoyo Business” (book) is available in many shops and the Rain City Skills website. The book lays out the whole process.

5 Likes
1 Like

@Shwa what would you want the yoyo to be like

1 Like

Hey, How about OD? Are they considered a boutique manufacturer?

3 Likes

I def want to work on horizontal (i’ve been putting it aside for long enough), but those on the list are of a higher priority right now. Maybe I’ll get serious with horizontal next year.

7 Likes

i would say the main reason that i would want to get sponsered would be the fact that i could help the company and to compete and meet other yoyoers the free stuff is cool but that is just like a incentive and something i would love to work towards that but i would love helping grow this incredible comunity and working along side a company like yyf is my DREAM

2 Likes

i don’t think they know who i am :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lots of players do those things and are not and never will be sponsored.

1 Like

It is awesome that a guy who has 0A tricks that melt my brain is still seeking to get better. Thank you for continuing to raise the bar!

12 Likes

true

1 Like

Surelly they do, @da5id, don’t you know Snacks, who would like to run a proto? :stuck_out_tongue:
Now they know, and surelly, they could do it for you, and we would buy it.

4 Likes

I just tought about that! Hahahah

I think a sponsored player getting “free stuff” is the equivalent of being paid 2 cookies to spend 14 hours of collecting shopping carts in a supermarket parking lot during a blizzard.

7 Likes

To buy more Yo-Yos. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better. Throwing, learning tricks and collecting yoyos is my stress buster. I’m in it for the fun.

7 Likes

Theyre not taking new clients atm🤯

1 Like