2020 National Yo-Yo Contest - June 19-21, 2020 - Phoenix, AZ

We are excited to announce that the 2020 National Yo-Yo Contest will be held June 19-21, 2020 in Phoenix, Arizona at the Delta Hotel at the Mesa Convention Center. Full details will be posted in the upcoming weeks at nationalyoyocontest.com

13 Likes

I’m really glad Nats… moves around.

I didn’t always think that way; because I was just use to driving to Chico each year.

But after several years; and hearing many stories about who didn’t make it because they were just too far away; made me change my view.

I mean; no matter where Nats is held; it is going to be inconvenient for a certain percentage of people that would like to attend. And it is always going to be convenient for all those that live close to wherever it is held.

I really favored Chico simply because I just like Chico. A great place to just have fun and relax…

But moving the Contest around the Country just keeps it ‘fresh’ and offers opportunities to a different batch of people that otherwise would never make it.

And… that certain legion of yoyo disciples are going to make to the Nationals; no matter where it is held.

I haven’t been out to Arizona to visit my good friend Hans; in 9 years. Man… time flies.

So… AZ is the ticket for me this time around…

7 Likes

At some point in my life I’m going to make it out to Nats and Worlds.

5 Likes

depending on the price of the plan tickets im planing on coming

2 Likes