2013 Mighty Flea!!

Looks the same -_-

Not getting one, to pricey…

Might get a Popstar/token later…

Those aren’t comparable to the Mighty Flea in any way.

If it’s too expensive, check out ToatalArtist’s BST. She has a mint one up for a reduced price. Good deals.

Why do they need to be? I’m just saying I might get a popstar/token later…

Instead of getting a flea…

i was so tempted to buy it, i was on the ready to purchase, then i got an offer on a ministar so i had to divert course, but im hoping she sells it soon so i can stop being tempted by it!!!

No worries. I have two of them, and tempted to keep them both, they’re so cute. I was just reading today, that it costs them a lot to produce the Big Deal, so we may not see that again. Time will tell.

You won’t be disappointed by the Ministar. It’s perhaps the greatest yoyo ever made. For a pocket throw, it spins forever, is stable, and I absolutely love the response! Tell me how you like it!

My 1/1 Ministar (Anodized by General Yo/whoever does their ano) is the gem of my collection!

1 Like

I have a few myself, also a great throw. I just looked at my Flea pic on page 1. I put a regular size string on it for that photo. The string looks so thick and beefy on that Flea. :smiley:

1 Like

Is anyone selling the big deal? Please let me know cuz i want it to go with my new mighty flea. Also is anyone selling their clip keychain thag came with the older mighty flea? New version doesnt come with one. :frowning:

I have been tempted by the Flea in the past but I never bit on it due to it needing a specialized string for it. At least past models did.

I have not seen the Dingo mentioned in here. It is a good little pocket throw. Someone briefly touched on the St. Eel, that is great. I have played with all the prototypes of that model when Frank was putting it together. Steel can make quite the fun throw.

1 Like

I own two of them, and have a double. So, I’m not selling my only Flea. One has to go, so I can buy the new Flea. It looks like a great yo-yo. The other small yo-yos are not comparable to a Flea. The Flea is considerably smaller, so there’s nothing like it out there really. YoyoFactory is on fire with that Ricochet, H.O.T. and Doomsday Genesis lately…not to mention that Delrin Severe was awesome too. I have the Superstar on the agenda. Just so many great things from that company.

Finally go mine, and I both love it and hate it, I’m constantly getting snags, but it’s really fun anyway. I still can’t manage to throw a straight breakaway with it though anyone got any tips?

Alright I got one! After saving for a while I finally got one!

I think it’s awesome! And I also think it eh. It knots super easy. But the size basically makes you forgive it! It’s so cute lol

and it took some getting used to but I was able to do my usual routine (condensed edition) so I can bind :smiley:

I found a good deal on one for my buddy and he let me throw it and wow that little flea is heavy for how small it is. I had a really hard time even getting it back into my hand, but I love it and I will someday get one or its brother the big deal so I can master some stuff even if only just a braintwister lol.

yeah, the binds are tough. Especially since they knot all the time. But it is really fun to be throwing a quarter :smiley:

I just had to post this for people to see… I LANDED KWIJIBOW WITH MY MIGHY FLEA!!!1!!1!11!!1!!! :open_mouth: :smiley: I don’t know how, I doubt I’ll pull it off again but I freaking did it :open_mouth:

I am not that good, I can’t do kwijibo, but I don’t seem to knot when I bind.

Maybe it’s something I’m doing…

But I’ve gotten a bit better with it. I’m doing kwijibo and wrist mount stuff now (like spirit bomb)

Don’t have one. It’s interesting. I would like to get a little better before I buy one though. I am not that good.

cough Omikron Jr. cough