2013 Mighty Flea!!

I’m still getting tonnes of knots and snags when I bind, but probably half of what I was getting yesterday which is good :smiley: and I can’t do it consistently, and I’ll often run out of spin 'cause my breakaway with the flea is still pretty poor.

But I just had a crazy thought… wait 2 crazy thoughts (but I’ll do them in reverse order so I can start with the less crazy one :wink: ) 5A with a flea :stuck_out_tongue: lol but more importantly using the flea as a counterweight :stuck_out_tongue: I know it would probably be a bit heavy but that would be pretty cool.

you don’t need to be that good, it’s great fun just to throw and return, 'cause even binding is a challenge in and of itself, it is strange and wonderful, and horrible and amazing, I love and hate my flea it’s soooo hard to do anything, but it makes the basics more fun, and anything even slightly difficult is SUPER rewarding.

I threw one of these at Worlds…sure, it was kind of fun to throw, but $65 for it? Really? I am not willing to pay $65 for a novelty throw. I would consider buying it if it was half its actual price…LOL.

Wow! You got to throw one of those?

Photos or it doesn’t exist LoL :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep. It didn’t play very well (but I guess it isn’t supposed to, LOL).

Yea it exists… I’m the one that had him make one first. It was my suggestion…

Yes indeedy! And it was certainly an awesome suggestion. I always wanted a mighty flea (to make a holster for too) but never had the funds. Then when you asked for one I started saving, and viola’ I was able to get one! and it’s pretty fun.

Snafu:

…it exists… lol

Nice work, that’s a pretty cool lookin’ holster

thanks! Jawara was the reason I decided to get a flea and make a public holster for it

*super credit given :wink:

Great! I was about to get the first one, so now I know there’s a second. How much is it?

For the mighty flea

(for some reason, when I read this I thought you were talking about my holsters… so just in case; link’s in my sig)