2013 Illinois State Yo-yo Contest

Pre-Registration is Up for the 2013 Illinois State Yoyo contest!

For all information please come to our website at
http://www.illinoisyoyo.com/2013-contest/

And Like our Facebook at

Info:

The 2013 Illinois State Yo-Yo Contest will be held on November 23, 2013. Once again it will be during the Chicago Toy and Game Fair at Navy Pier. Last year’s contest was a huge success, but we are very confident that this year’s contest will be even better.

James Buffington, Bill Alrifai, and Ben Conde are all back as organizers, and have plans to make this year’s contest something special. There will be the usual Sport Ladder, 1A Freestyles, Aerial Freestyles, and Dual freestyles divisions; but for the Afterparty we’ll have a special invitation-only All-Star Battle. Some of the best players in the country will compete to showcase their skills and win bragging rights.

Judges for the contest are still being determined, but they will be some of the best in the sport. Many, if not all, will be taking part in the All-Star Battle.

Check back often for updates on both the website and Facebook page. This is one contest you don’t want to miss!

Can’t wait!

I’d absolutely love to go. I’ve been wanting to go for a couple of years now. The problem is just trying to get my parents to drive me there xD We’re only 3 hours away xD

What time does it start/end?

Competing in everything ;D

Congratulations

Theres like a 70% chance I’ll be there. Plan on competing in 1A if i end up going :slight_smile:

im going to be there but i will have a cast on my wrist, so I will not be competeing anymore :’(

Looking forward to this!

Thank you. 3a for dual and 4a for aerial.

Anyone in the Twin Cities area who’s interested in carpooling to this?

Remember to Register online, as we won’t have registry at the contest. We close Registration on the 20th

Literally just registered. Took a long time cause i had to upload 4 songs.

still cant wait ;D

Ditto! Just got to Chicago. I’ll be looking forward to this!

ah, me and my firend are taking the train up there either tomorrow or saturday… just to more days of school to get through until we get to go