2012 YYF Supernova vs Genesis

Hey guys, ive been yoyoing for a while and wanted to get my first metal yoyo and it came between the supernova and genesis. i really want the supernova but im not sure if its good for my first metal, but i really want the supernova. i know the genesis is a good first metal, but im not sure what to do. i like smoothness, and long sleep time. i also large widths thanx. this is my first post by the way. oh and please tell me why you chose the one you chose. Thanx and PLZ HELP!

Either would be great. They are both amazing yoyos and provide good spintimes and smoothness. So just pick whichever interests you more and has a color you like more

1 Like

Lol just get a C3yoyodesign Capless.

1 Like

Seconded.

1 Like

i’m agree with yomagic, but, since i’m using supernova, so i’m going to say Supernova :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thanks, thats what i would say too, but do you think it would be a good first metal?

They would both be good first metals. Like I’ve said before just pick whichever appeals to you more. Neither will dissappoint you

1 Like

I would have to say the genesis I have both and I have to say the genesis is more stable and spins a little longer also i love the really distinct h shape compared to the rounded h shape on the supernova.

It sounds like you want the SuperNova so get the SuperNova.

I’ve only played the pre-2012 versions but personally I prefer the Genesis, I found it more stable and prefer the shape. But ultimately it’s all personal preference.