2012 MYSTERY BOX Official Release!

It is funny. I never thought I could be so excited to spend $50 on $140 worth of stuff that I normally wouldn’t spend $30…but I’ll be here tomorrow night at 11:00. :slight_smile:

-bpg

I counted at least 118 boxes on the back of the white van

I’m hoping for a Catalyst. Or an Equilateral or MVP. Just something new for me.

Maybe a genesis or roll model?

If they do a similar thing as last year the product will not be that hard to figure out. Do some research. I am torn as I am fairly sure I know what will be in it is VERY worth it. I am almost certain I already own one of the throws in it.

I think Benm has one of them right.

YESSS!!!

I counted 121 but i dont know how many are behind the ones you can see. Also some of them have probably have bags in them.

Personally, I hope not. I just recieved both of them in a trade.

I hope he is, I would be fine with any of those. Personally, I’m hoping for an Equilateral.

What throw are we talking about here? You can PM me if you want. I’m getting one regardless.

EDIT: Nevermind. Lol.

Wait did he tell you?

He didn’t tell me anything, I just confused myself.

Ah. I see. I know what’s going to hapen though, and I’m dreading it. I’m getting all amped and excited from all this Mystery Box buzz, but tomorrow’ll come and I won’t get one. Maybe this time I’ll get lucky.

See, it’s all win for me. Because I would love to have both a Protostar and a Dv888. :wink: So even if it’s not one of the fancier metals, I won’t be disappoint. There’s the option to be elate, but I won’t be disappoint. On the other hand, if I don’t get one at all, I will be disappoint.

I’d like to know if:

a) there’s going to be overlap. I might be interested in a dv888, but I probably don’t want two.
b) you can get one of each without the store spitting you back out. If you only get a limited opportunity to check out in the fury, I’ll only go for one or the other. Otherwise I might still get both.

Ill be happy with whatever I get

They will most likely not give away best sellers or new release product. These types of package deals are to cover a potential loss at the benefit of the consumer. Much like buying the demo television when stock has run out. It will be nice for those that like the last years “dresses” of YYF.

So no Genesis? :frowning:

I knew it. As soon as you posted “I think one of Benm’s is right” I knew what would be logical.

Not likely a genesis or anything that is purchased daily but still can’t knock $100+ worth of throws for $50…