2012 MYSTERY BOX Official Release!

anyone know if its going to be
1.) “mystery in general” specific, as in you can only buy one box or one bag
OR
2.) “Mystery item specific”, as in you can buy a bag AND a box, just not more than one of each.

Can you put something in your cart during countdown? Also, for anyone who did this last year, how fast do you have to check out? Because this seems intense. Anyon want to give a first-timer some tips?

No, you can’t add them to the cart during countdown. You have to check out within, I’d say, a minute?
Yeah, it was intense. Server failing like crazy and people crying about not getting one. Luckily, I was able to snag one.

1 Like

Do you mean the mystery box/bag or other items as well?

They only had the boxes last year, no bags. the boxes were closer to bag value, mine came with a 2.0, a northstar, some super long string and stickers. they were 40 bucks.

Man it is going to be tough gotta get home quick from Best Buy (Galaxy S III 49$ omgwow). I don’t think my girlfriend will let me open it until xmas though since she is buying it.

Going for both here…

If u add it to your cart is it yours or do u have to check it out

You have to check out…

1 Like

I want might have to try for the box

I hope i can get a box.

Ok. Just did a test run. Refreshed the page of the the PSG, put one in my cart and checked out. (I didn’t actually buy it) Timed myself. Did it in about 38 seconds. I’m ready.

Things get a lot more hectic in the heat of the moment and with the server failing. I did fine last year and during the Skywalker release I’m sure we’ll be fine. If you see the ad for the boxes theres a lot in the back of that van.

It would be funny (almost) if they just stacked the boxes up to make it look like there were a lot

Does anyone have an educated guess as in how much boxes there are in that nice van.?

Ive wondered if it was worth it to get the mystery box/bag. I mean is it a really good value like you get $80 worth of stuff for $50 or is it $50 dollars worth of stuff and you might as well just picked out what you wanted for $50 and skipped the box. Strings and regular bearings and cutters don’t count. Those are just filers to unload on people anyway.

You mean over 140 dollars worth? I think it’s worth it. To me, at least.

At least 50.

Yeah the thing is, I don’t want a Protostar, some crap yoyo, and a Dv888 and some sring.

I hope it’s something good this year, like a Genesis or Supernova coupled with at least a ShaqulerStar and a little something else. I don’t want the stuff that lays around in YYE stock, the extras. They have to at least make it good. I know it sounds kinda selfish, but if I’m spending 50 bucks on something and I don’t have a clue what I’m going to get… it should be good.