2 Years

After 2 years of yoyoing, this is where I’m at. I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Song name is at the end of the video  :slight_smile:

Gonna say, your best video yet

Thanks so much man! I think so too. :slight_smile:

Bump 4 comments…

So rad man.

i love this video and pendulum

Thank you all :wink:

awesome slacks!!! bravo

Thanks everyone!

wow!! you are really good!!

pretty flowers at the beginning. lol
nice vid!!

diggin’ your style man
hate to bring you down, but the combo before 1:43 could have been filmed more in frame. but that’s all I have to say.

Crap dude. So intense.

You will hear from my lawyer about my bringing suit because of my injuries brought on by over exposure to awesomeness by watching this video. :o that was amazing!!! I love the landscapes in the background to. Overall that was amazing!

Haha glad everyone likes the video. I will be sure to film more full leangth vids this year. :wink:

Your tricks are great, you are great, your house and flowers are beautiful, but please… for the love of god… DON’T SPEED UP THE VIDEO!!! We want to see the tricks, not a blur of green string. I think you are good enough not to speed it up to make yourself look better, but if that is the reason… well… Anyway, if you’re doing it to save time, I think most people would rather watch true video for a bit longer than a doctored video for a bit shorter. People can learn that way, and who doesn’t want to be able to say that you helped someone else? But I digress…

This isn’t supposed to be any offense to you; please don’t take it that way. I just see speed up videos way too much.

But really I’m just bored and want to post about something.

Haha, jk

Well, not really…