1st run Leviathan vibe?

Hey, I just received a 1st run levi. Hardly any damage. Seems as though nothing is wrong with it. But it has an awful wobble and have no idea why…can anyone help? thanks!

I already tried teflon taping it as well, didn’t work.

Try changing the axle or bearing.

Tried like 6 different combos of axles and bearing already ;/

I have turning point leviathan 1 that has bad wobble and i have no idea why, nothing is visibly wrong with it. Is there anyone who can fix it and for a cheap price? Thank you:)

(BB) #6

im guessing that the axle is offset.try playing around with the hex nut inside the axle screwing it over to one side of the yoyomore than the other.

I tried that, I’ve been messing with it all day and im fed up:/

(BB) #8

the wobble is caused by the sides being different shapes or your gap is messed up.like the threads arnt straight.retap it to a slightly bigger size.

Alright, I think I’ll just send it off to Lando to retap it to YYR size and possible tap through and spike it.

(BB) #10

haha okay good luck man

Thanks. Happy throwing!

Did you actually tune it, or did you just wrap the axle with teflon tape?

Teflon will fix vibe. Not a wobble. If it wobbles something is off alignment. Wrong axle? Yoyo damage causeing it to screw together out of sync. Bearing seat milled wrong or damage? Response pads sticking out to far on 1 side? Or wrong size?

More than likely though if the yoyo has damage the aluminum is probably tweaked causing it to not spin true.